DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Share your best vertical drone photos

screen_2c85d4b7bc111d4e_1527629533254.jpg
Almost 2 miles into the Pacific Ocean off Salt Creek beach Orange county Ca.

Esopus Meadows Lighthouse 2500ft offshore in the Hudson River, Esopus NY (north of Poughkeepsie ). Mavic Air.

Espous_Above.jpg

My favorite photos..
- old town Dubrovnik, Croatia
- coast in village Blace, Croatia
- circle crossroad, Donji Miholjac, Croatia

Taken by Mavic Air..DJI_0493.jpegDJI_0310.jpegDJI_0636.jpeg

Looking down at 200 foot abandoned chimney (note two birds sitting on rim) of abandoned power house. Abandoned Letchworth Village Psychiatric Hospital. Thiells, New York. Mavic Air.

stack.jpg

Last edited:
Looking down at 200 foot abandoned chimney (note two birds sitting on rim) of abandoned power house. Abandoned Letchworth Village Psychiatric Hospital. Stony Point/Haverstraw New York. Mavic Air.

View attachment 49194
Cool picture, there be ghosts down there. Psychiatric hospitals give me the creeps, much abuse happened at these facilites.

Long before I had the drone, I did inside photography. If you'd like to see inside the powerhouse: Letchworth Village Powerhouse Inside the psych hospital: Letchworth Village
Some nice images. I play golf at Patriot Hills a few times a year. Your view of the facility is a lot more interesting from above and the outside.

We have a highly creative photo group of that meets once a month in Croton if you are interested. The group has several members interested in Drone Photography. MartyMarkoePhotography.pdf (it goes to Dropbox) covers many years of my photography..
Marty

Reactions: Porky
Ghosts indeed! Long before I had the drone, I did inside photography. If you'd like to see inside the powerhouse: Letchworth Village Powerhouse
Inside the psych hospital: Letchworth Village

Some nice images. I play golf at Patriot Hills a few times a year. Your view of the facility is a lot more interesting from above and the outside.

We have a highly creative photo group of that meets once a month in Croton if you are interested. The group has several members interested in Drone Photography. MartyMarkoePhotography.pdf (it goes to Dropbox) covers many years of my photography..
Marty

I love looking at other people’s photos, it inspires me so much to get “ that perfect shot” I’m no professional but I love trying, one day maybe;)

Checked out both links. The graveyard with just numbers... those people came in with names.

Grave markers with numbers or even just letters was common practice at these institutions in the past. However, in the case of this graveyard, that oversight was rectified a few years ago. Everyone was identified:

THOSE WHO SHALL NOT BE FORGOTTEN by Jeffs4653, on Flickr

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580