DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So who's lost the buzz NOW!

So who else has lost that loving feel toward Mavic?

• Total voters

UAV Man

Reactions
Anyone else lost the buzz about getting the Mavic Pro NOW? I know I have after ordering immediately and even planning a few shoots in exotic places as I expected to receive it by the 18th, original suggestion by UK premier dealer...

Now I feel a little cheated of all the fun and generally deflated about the whole DJI™ screw up! :(:mad:

Reactions: yeager74
hi UAV MAN i think we have both ordered from same uk store ( heliguy) i know ukdronestore have 6 left of the standalone due on 27th for delivery 29th also selling on them on eBay as heliguy don't know nothing on deliverys

hi UAV MAN i think we have both ordered from same uk store ( heliguy) i know ukdronestore have 6 left of the standalone due on 27th for delivery 29th also selling on them on eBay as heliguy don't know nothing on deliverys
Thanks for the information, my calendar is busy so I'm not fussed now... Missed the chance to film in Dubai last week as the little bird wasn't around. Potentially I could get some nice footage shooting a 'Gatorade' commercial I'm involved in but that next week (29th)... :(

I suspect that delivery slot will be subject to change - basically best guess when they put up the ebay listing.

I want one but can wait a minute for it. Honestly the only one I know excited about the release is me... I'm not sure too many in my area fly. So I'm certain I will be one of the first to have it here anyway.

Be nice to take it on bike rides for the tracking and portability... but sticking to my favorite dealer as they are a good bunch of lads at Heliguy in the UK. I'm in sales so love customer loyalty ;)

Yes same here, I took the P3 in a backpack on motorbike twice (only) and it was pretty horrible if not dangerous due to size and wind effect more than weight, though with a couple of spare batteries it's not light either.
The Mavic will fit in a tankbag or tailpack on the bike much like my SLR camera when I carried it more.
So many times I go somewhere interesting on the bike - and can park far more readily - and wished I had the Phantom.
Mine's from RC Geeks , they have been quiet but don't think they charged card yet anyway.

I do ride and flys every week but I have the hard shell with my P3 strapped on my bagger. If I had to wear it on a sport bike, I'd feel the same way

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered mine on the 4th. I have yet to muster the nerve to tell my wife. So, while the excitement of delivery is there, the dread of having to confront the inevitable is muting that excitement a bit.

My wife told me to order a 2nd Mavic Pro. I asked her why ,she told me so she can play with one ;) So now I have a 2nd Mavic Pro ordered from Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine on the 4th. I have yet to muster the nerve to tell my wife. So, while the excitement of delivery is there, the dread of having to confront the inevitable is muting that excitement a bit.
It is so small that she may not notice it. It could pass as a new facial razor perhaps? Although she may question the size of the cutting blades. :)

You are one lucky man. Enjoy flying together.

Yes I am! I'm so glad she's into flying and photography like me. It makes ordering anything drone related a breeze. She doesn't even question it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do what I do and tell her you won it.

Reactions: gkarats
Anyone else lost the buzz about getting the Mavic Pro NOW? I know I have after ordering immediately and even planning a few shoots in exotic places as I expected to receive it by the 18th, original suggestion by UK premier dealer...

Now I feel a little cheated of all the fun and generally deflated about the whole DJI™ screw up! :(:mad:

Unfortunately this should have been expected! First, it's DJI, They are known globally for their crap service ( why is anyone surprised by their vagueness?) 2nd it's a launch of a new product, it's inevitable (look at iPhone launches etc.)....I went through the same thing with the 3dr solo and going through it currently with the Karma.

KARMA was suppose to ship by the 23rd, but still nothing from gopro either....just goes to show you that these things can take some time. I expect the Mavic will be a while longer than the Karma as DJI have most likely been swamped with orders...and so we wait.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000