DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Interestingly the PDX Class C airspace extends to the edge of the Willamette. So technically you can fly over the river just not on the Eastside. Not that I care where you fly.View attachment 58390

Yep, there's a nice clear space for flying around the most interesting part of the city! Next time I'm in the area I have several other locations that I think would be interesting to film.

Airmap seems to show a lot more restricted zones than the FAA's own B4ufly or DJI's app!

Yep, there's a nice clear space for flying around the most interesting part of the city! Next time I'm in the area I have several other locations that I think would be interesting to film.

Airmap seems to show a lot more restricted zones than the FAA's own B4ufly or DJI's app!

It depends on how you have the filters set up.

I love getting pictures of bridges around Portland! Here's a shot of a crow that swooped right below me while shooting the Broadway. And yes, the bridge in question from one of the previous posters is the Hawthorne. The Steel is much taller with a passenger walkway below it.
View attachment 58379
That's amazing! I've had birds swoop in front of me before, but have never managed to capture a shot as good as that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead