DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

I love the idea of stickers and rewards on the mavic. What’s the scan code?

My info, If you scanned the barcode it pulls up all my information name address and phone number

Last edited:
Reactions: Wersh
Reactions: Thomas B
Right. I'm super excited. I used to have lights on my Phantom. But I sold them with the Phantom. They were bright, but heavy.

@msinger I really want to get a 3D printer. But I'm scared, while I'm pretty computer and tech savvy that I would be able to design what I want and will be stuck using others designs.

3D printing is a lot of work -- but, rewarding once you put in the work and figure out how to make decent prints. While there are lots of nice designs on Thingiverse, I rarely try using them since they don't always print well when not designed for a specific printer and/or slicer settings. Plus, I like designing my own parts :)

3D printing is a lot of work -- but, rewarding once you put in the work and figure out how to make decent prints. While there are lots of nice designs on Thingiverse, I rarely try using them since they don't always print well when not designed for a specific printer and/or slicer settings. Plus, I like designing my own parts :)

Yeah that's what I would like to do too. Do you have a 3D modeling camera? Like these Strobon's mount do you start with a 3D modeling of something like the Prop Cages mounts?

Do you have a 3D modeling camera?
No. I design my parts from scratch in 123D Design with the help of digital calipers to get the measurements for the parts. Then, I print, tweak, print, teak, etc. until everything fits like I want.

I just got my STROBON Cree Strobe Lights. I love them! Haven't had the chance to fly with them yet. Too much rain lately. I went with two white leds with one on the under belly and one on the top. One green for the rear. And finally a red light on the left extended landing gear leg and a blue on the right. A view pics and video below:

2466a07c9c95bdd511d07cefd19b96df.gif
840dacb345e3a7c34a380af7bea4c910.jpg
c3f1c19d9694bb979c5cfde575f40aeb.jpg
6f60f4efbb039a2020a84db828e5bfe9.jpg

Reactions: PROMOLOZO
The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light is the brightest navigation strobe solution for drones. The light is visible from 3 miles away at night—making it compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti collision light rules for drones. The on-board battery lasts for 2+ hours of continuous use and can be recharged via a micro USB cable.

I sell and ship these from the US (Harrisburg, PA) everyday except Sunday. I currently have white, red, and green lights in stock. Go here for more details or to place an order.

View attachment 13483

View attachment 13484

View attachment 13485

Note: The above video is showing a larger version of this strobe light. The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light functions exactly like this larger version.
Will you ship to Canada?

Reactions: metamatic
I just got my STROBON Cree Strobe Lights. I love them! Haven't had the chance to fly with them yet. Too much rain lately. I went with two white leds with one on the under belly and one on the top. One green for the rear. And finally a red light on the left extended landing gear leg and a blue on the right. A view pics and video below:

2466a07c9c95bdd511d07cefd19b96df.gif
840dacb345e3a7c34a380af7bea4c910.jpg
c3f1c19d9694bb979c5cfde575f40aeb.jpg
6f60f4efbb039a2020a84db828e5bfe9.jpg

**** $30 per LED! Looks awesome amd serves an important purpose though! Very cool design on your drone

As some one that will soon have my part 107 these leds sure help a ton to maintain a clear visual on my mavic... and this is during the middle is the day. I love them!

The lights are great and so is the service from MavicHelp/PhantomHelp. I just ordered a second set for my new Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki