DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

Just sent an email to you, these would be great as landing gear with lights in them. Someone needs to mass produce them it's a two in one solution.

Actually I do have leg extensions with the strobon mounts if you're interested, I'm still finalizing the parts.
Just sent an email to you, these would be great as landing gear with lights in them. Someone needs to mass produce them it's a two in one solution.

I had a typo in my email, make sure you send it to [email protected]

If anyone was waiting to order, all lights (white/red/green) are back in stock again. If you place an order here within the next 3 hours, your order will still ship today.

Reactions: GooterFly68
My order is in

Just got my STROBONs with the front mounts. LED package is small and amazingly bright! They fit like a glove in the Mavic front mounts. The mounts are well done, white in color, and appear to be easily painted to match the Mavic or your wrap.

Thanks, Mike! Great products!

Theo

Thank you! Your package will be on its way to you tomorrow.

Do you know if the front mounted lights affect the quality of images and/or videos?
I'm not sure since I don't fly at night. However, I can tell you I've sold many of these any nobody has ever complained about that.

I just ordered some too! Mannnnnny thanks for all you do to help this community mike!

Thanks...

I guess I’ll find out for myself when I get these lil bad boys on my MP...
This may help. I posted it in another CREE thread.

The strobes don't really affect the camera unless you're at ground level or near reflective surfaces.

Jake

The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light is the brightest navigation strobe solution for drones. The light is visible from 3 miles away at night—making it compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti collision light rules for drones. The on-board battery lasts for 2+ hours of continuous use and can be recharged via a micro USB cable.

I sell and ship these from the US (Harrisburg, PA) everyday except Sunday. I currently have white, red, and green lights in stock. Go here for more details or to place an order.

View attachment 13483

View attachment 13484

View attachment 13485

Note: The above video is showing a larger version of this strobe light. The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light functions exactly like this larger version.
Thanks for sending my strobes. Just ordered 1 more. Note: Make sure people don't remove the shrink wrap around the light. You never know.

Reactions: MrGigglezNJ
What is the best placement for these? Don’t have my drone yet, but it’s coming tomorrow, and supposedly night flying here is much safer since I live in a very densely populated residential area

Reactions: Jonny_Pain
My lights and stand alone mounts came in today...Thanks MSinger!

Here’s the final look and setup...
140d2f154282e7ed98b61779adb6716b.jpg
a357e2a9a71e71fa140d86e575513345.jpg
51befdc3f7ca1515002498aaa8b28e15.jpg
19bfb2289a04f95d0b0b57c1246b4dc9.jpg
8bc9a892e3c9b89253ba68dc65bb293c.jpg
d8e724c3a295aa94d3b82f4dcdd9eea3.jpg
ce34bfe67ab76bdd043190ebaca8c796.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members