DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I ordered a Immersion RC power meter 2 months ago and it still has not shipped LOL , Anyways My Atlas stuff works very well.

Sorry for the delayed response. It was a defective Atlas. 27 to 30dbm, .5 to 1 watt is the output I got with a replacement. it seems to depend how good the snap on QMA connectors and amps are. I wonder how reliable the QMA's will be over time of snapping them on and off often. I really don't like how lose they seem to be.

Reactions: Pixar
I ordered a Immersion RC power meter 2 months ago and it still has not shipped LOL , Anyways My Atlas stuff works very well.
Wonder what the problem is. They do have an upgraded model V2 since I got mine. I see it on amazon for $107 but the older version is not available any more. Which model did you order?

Who did you order it from?
The Amazon merchant says they have it in stock. I’d cancel your order and get it from the amazon merchant.

Some drone place or hobby place online I already forgot. will look at my emails when I get home and tell them to refund my money think I paid like $89 for it. thanks for the reminder :)

What was the outcome of this?
Atlas was replaced. Both internal amps are now functional. One for Rx. the other for Tx. Tx output is -27 to -30dbm. 1/2 to 1watt. Rx gain is around 10db.
The Atlas will not output any more than that because of the limited input power from the controller which is 17dbm/50mw

Atlas was replaced. Both internal amps are now functional. One for Rx. the other for Tx. Tx output is -27 to -30dbm. 1/2 to 1watt. Rx gain is around 10db.
The Atlas will not output any more than that because of the limited input power from the controller which is 17dbm/50mw

Sounds like you need to do the FCC mod and get the controller output up to 1.5 watts.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR