DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

transmissivity degradation mainboard fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.

hewo

Reactions
anyone proved transmissivity power flux diminishes over usage time?

how to measure field strength?

transmissivity degradation can be correlated to flight warn inception(s) "aircraft disconnected"?

in realworld transmitters, do they fatigue too? necessitating replacing modular powering transmitters

is this why rc mavic air has limitational prescibed warranty? predictive transmissivity degrade by usage

Okay the transmissivity longevity is infinite?
Does not make sense if solidstate circuitry last indefinitely not abused of course

Okay the transmissivity longevity is infinite?
Does not make sense if solidstate circuitry last indefinitely not abused of course
Sorry, I appreciate that English doesn’t appear to be your first language & don’t wish to make that an issue, but you don’t seem to be making sense - I can’t make out the point you’re trying to make

i think he is trying to ask how long his drone will last as he thinks that the electronics inside degrade with use could be wrong though

Reactions: zzxrox
Sorry, I appreciate that English doesn’t appear to be your first language & don’t wish to make that an issue, but you don’t seem to be making sense - I can’t make out the point you’re trying to make
Each replaced device is detailed failed mainboard, the disconnect transmissivity issue. board is circuitry. failed indicates not infinite longevity.

Each replaced device is detailed failed mainboard, the disconnect transmissivity issue. board is circuitry. failed indicates not infinite longevity.
Nope, still not getting what you’re saying - sorry!

Reactions: The Editor
the drive circuitry fatigues. that's why cellphones weaken over time.
powering system also fatigues.
you see it in motherboards, the buffer electro caps all bulging
this means the transmissivity will weaken because of worn circuitry.

Indeed.

Reactions: The Editor and RWD
As long as you take care of your drone and accessories it should last you for years and years..

No, cellphones “weaken” because the storage capability of their batteries reduce overtime - inherent in all modern LiPo batteries. Nothing to do with, well, whatever you said.

Reactions: dawgpilot and RWD
Modern electronics like cell phone and drones don't have can capacitors they are all micro serfice mount solid state.
No signal fatigue does not weaken over time nor does the drone circuit board electronics. Only the batteries degrade with use. Although overheating will impact on your circuit boards electronics over time.

So offensive treatment onto mainboard is ultimately attributable to battery transience of wavering energies that circuitry responds to under and over fluctuations from green band of voltage operation. It is this fluctuation which essentially strains circuitry desiring stable ample energy reservoir.

This may make more sense......

There was a young lady named Bright
who traveled much faster than light.
She set out one day
in a relative way,
and came back the previous night.

So offensive treatment onto mainboard is ultimately attributable to battery transience of wavering energies that circuitry responds to under and over fluctuations from green band of voltage operation. It is this fluctuation which essentially strains circuitry desiring stable ample energy reservoir.

There is no way my day could go any better than right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98