DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

transmissivity degradation mainboard fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am still trying to work out exactly what language it is, guess we will never know cause if he told us we would not be able to understand it

Reactions: RWD
It's a Turing test.

Aside from the interesting language construction, every time I've attempted to engage the OP in discussion, on several threads, my posts have been largely ignored. Failed Turing test bizarrely came to mind some time ago.

there is one possibility that has not been mentioned could it be that Hewo is unable to speak due to some illness and uses a computer program to communicate

Aside from the interesting language construction, every time I've attempted to engage the OP in discussion, on several threads, my posts have been largely ignored. Failed Turing test bizarrely came to mind some time ago.
After a couple of posts for me... but I tend to believe a significant portion of forum posts actually do come from bots, and not just the obvious spam ones.
Actually goes further than that, but that's a discussion for another place.

there is one possibility that has not been mentioned could it be that Hewo is unable to speak due to some illness and uses a computer program to communicate
People with such issues are normally aware of them and know to mention it first thing.

Dang, I probably just trained a bot a step too far...

After a couple of posts for me... but I tend to believe a significant portion of forum posts actually do come from bots, and not just the obvious spam ones.
Actually goes further than that, but that's a discussion for another place.

What are you saying? I thought that I had passed the test...

perhaps it is some form of( men in black ) type intelligence test to see if we are able to communicate with aliens

hewo is not a boat and you all should be ashamed for making fun of him. What a disgrace!

A BOAT????!!!

This thread just gets more weird by the minute!

What? As said before, this thread just keeps giving!

I see there is a communication issue with the OP and not sure what it is but is no need for this to go any further .
5364d738-601e-4c67-b52e-a1ecafc33d55.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost