DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tried out the PolarPro Mavic Air Landing Gear...

Ikopta

Reactions
Tried out the PolarPro landing gear.
TBH, never been a fan of adding kit to change the dynamics of a UAV... but have to say these are pretty useful.

If anyone is interested in picking these up, they are available here on Amazon or directly from PolarPro here.

PolarPro.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tiparoch
That's cool that these are out already. Thanks for the share. Definitely a great add on for those not so desirable take offs and landings.

On the Polar Pro website they have a cool combo pack of all their Cinematic filters, plus a UV filter, landing gear, and lens pen. Great deal if you want all the filters.

They look like they would suck the hell out of any range and battery life though being so bulky and not overly aerodynamic?

Tried out the PolarPro landing gear.
TBH, never been a fan of adding kit to change the dynamics of a UAV... but have to say these are pretty useful.

I had them on my Pro and they were super useful but Im trying to keep the Air small so it fits in the travel case without. taking everything apart. Ive had some tough take off spots, all snow with nothing to sit on and I hand launch. Easy to arm motors, hold flat in hand and pushl back left stick with one hand to launch. Easier to hand catch than Pro as well, put hand under, pull stick down and it settles without the fuss the Pro would sometimes do. Shuts off faster too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe