DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripod mode?

jac1957

Reactions
While I was looking at the video player on air data I noticed in the section below that my mini switched to tripod mode. What is tripod mode. I looked in the manual and all that is listed is P, S, and C modes. Just curious what triggers tripod mode.

While I was looking at the video player on air data I noticed in the section below that my mini switched to tripod mode. What is tripod mode. I looked in the manual and all that is listed is P, S, and C modes. Just curious what triggers tripod mode.
It makes movements of the drone very slow. Scroll down on the page linked below to find the full 60 page DJI manual for your drone.

Thanks for the link Thomas. I just got done reading an article on another site. The article stated that the mini does not have a tripod mode. Now that being said, at the time I was flying in C mode which from what i gather also slows down the drone. So I am wondering if airdata interprets C mode as tripod mode. When I think it thru, you do use a tripod to take more steady videos or photos.

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks for the link Thomas. I just got done reading an article on another site. The article stated that the mini does not have a tripod mode. Now that being said, at the time I was flying in C mode which from what i gather also slows down the drone. So I am wondering if airdata interprets C mode as tripod mode. When I think it thru, you do use a tripod to take more steady videos or photos.
It looks like yours may... haven’t heard of that issue with AirData software.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman