DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UPDATED: Airdata UAV Reports Battery Info Working with DJI Go 4 v.4.1.18 for iOS!

TheoMatthias

Reactions
I've been sidelined for the past month or so with medical issues. Before this happened, I know that my battery data stopped being read by Airdata UAV. Evidently, Airdata said it was an API (SDK) issue with the DJI Go 4 app.

Does anyone know if the latest Go 4 version (4.1.17) has resolved this issue?

TIA

Definately a Go4 app issue. I use Lichi and all my missions since early this year has battery data

Good News!

Eran Steiner of Airdata now reports that DJI Go 4 v.4.1.18 update for iOS allows battery serial numbers to be properly reported to Airdata UAV. I have yet to verify, but will try today to confirm.

Last edited:
I can personally confirm that the battery issue is fixed with DJI Go 4 v4.1.18 for iOS and DJI v01.04.0000 firmware . Flew today with two batteries and each was correctly updated on the Airdata website after syncing!

However, it appears that this problem may still exist for some Android-based DJI GO 4 v.4.1.18 users.

Last edited:
Not fixed for me :(
More info, please:

iOS or Android?
DJI GO 4 Software version?
Mavic Pro Firmware version?

If iOS, have you reset your device? (pressing and holding home button and power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears)

I have found their support on Google Groups to be pretty helpful. Perhaps you should post a question on their Group regarding the battery serial numbers on Android DJI GO 4.1.18 (11/29). BTW - I edited a couple of my posts to reflect the the iOS version of DJI Go is fixed.

More info, please:

iOS or Android?
DJI GO 4 Software version?
Mavic Pro Firmware version?

If iOS, have you reset your device? (pressing and holding home button and power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears)
Works for me now too.

iOS or Android? IOS
DJI GO 4 Software version? 4.1.18
Mavic Pro Firmware version? 1.04.0000

Look at your newest flight and go to Power>Battery info.

I sent a post to google group.

Associated Battery: Battery #3

Printed Serial
093AE550320JBB

Internal Serial
093AE550320JBB

Manufactured
05-May-2017

Battery Life
100%

Min Temperature
0.00c

Max Temperature
0.00c

Times Charged

Initial Capacity
0 mAh

Data column(s) for axis #0 cannot be of type string×

We cannot see whatever you posted.

Hmmm. I'm having a problem both inserting media uploaded to my account AND (alternatively) linking to an image in my Dropbox account. I need to search a bit...

Interesting that when I view your reply to my deleted post, I see the image from my media! Permissions issue???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent