DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video (including aerial) of the biggest cruise ship in the world leaving Port of Miami (Symphony of the Seas)

I enjoyed the video. The clips were a perfect length and it told a story. Nicely done!

I too liked the video a lot. How did you get away with flying your drone while on the ship as it left port? I would have been worried about unwanted attention from fellow passengers.

Very cool video.
I too liked the video a lot. How did you get away with flying your drone while on the ship as it left port? I would have been worried about unwanted attention from fellow passengers.
Thanks, of course I didn't fly the drone while on the ship, it would be crazy! the aerial part was shot on a different day :)

Ah I see, but watching the video one would not know if you flew it from the ship while on board, or from land as it sailed past.

Ah I see, but watching the video one would not know if you flew it from the ship while on board, or from land as it sailed past.
yeah, also the weather was similar during both sail aways, so it may not be obvious :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne