DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virtual Litchi Mission

I have just upgraded to the latest version 2.7.3 and now when I try to send any of my saved missions to Google Earth I get the error message "Error Importing Mission"
In the Activity Log I have "VLM Server Status OK
"Google Earth Status OK"
"Error getting data for WP 1 - Internal Error
Armando_Alves
My Litchi can no longer export to Google Earth Pro

Displays the error below:

Error getting data for WP 1 - InternalError

Also…
Can’t create the grid anymore
Can’t create the orbit anymore
Does anyone know what happened?
Have you changed anything?
Thank you all for any help !

Hello, Namirda!
Yes, alas, it is. Has everything really stopped working? I wonder what this is connected with, Namirda hi, where are you there?
Sincerely, Magomed.

Yup - have to agree.

2.7.3 was OK a week ago when I used VML to create a mission.

The mission loads OK, but as soon as I click the icon to send to Google Earth I get this pop-up :

1668934998128.png

And this in the log :

1668935042090.png

Yup - have to agree.

The mission loads OK, but as soon as I click the icon to send to Google Earth I get this pop-up :

View attachment 157341

And this in the log :

View attachment 157342

Yup - have to agree.

View attachment 157341

And this in the log :

View attachment 157342
Exactly what happens here too !

And note that the grid and orbit creation buttons have also stopped working !!!

The only cois that reminds me of different was a Windows 10 update !

I believe it was after the windows 10 update that these features stopped on Litchi !

Have you had updates on Windows too?

Is it any connection?

@namirda !

Virtual Litchi Mission V2.7.3 X Google Earth X Orbit X Grid​

Good morning!!!

As we post ed here in the conversation, we are not able to send the missions to google earth with the dedicated button !

The only thing that reminds me of different was a Windows 10 update !

I believe it was after the windows 10 update that these features stopped on Litchi !

Is it any connection?

By the way:

I want to thank you greatly for the development of this !!! Wonderful!!!

I can no longer fly without using vlm !!! (LAUGHS)

If i have how to send a small donation to the developer, I would be happy to contribute !

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hi Namirda,
I also have to report the above problem of "Error Importing Mission". I was out for five weeks, when I tried yesterday the error appeared. I've uninstalled V2.7.1 and installed V2.7.3 but no difference, the communication VLM with Google Earth Pro is not possible.
I have an API-Key, inserting it in the setup, the problem is persisting. I'm looking forward you would provide a solution to this issue, thanks a lot. (I'm out of use with the Litchi hub method, would have to learn it again)

Peter

Attachments

• 2022 11 20, VLM 2.7.3, screenshot „Error Importing Mission“ .jpg
    2022 11 20, VLM 2.7.3, screenshot „Error Importing Mission“ .jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3

The only cois that reminds me of different was a Windows 10 update !

Have you had updates on Windows too?

Is it any connection?

Hans

Not Sure the windows update broke it. I reinstalled win10 from a backup back from July and still no go. The chrome extension is still working.

Not Sure the windows update broke it. I reinstalled win10 from a backup back from July and still no go. The chrome extension is still working.
I'm not sure either. But it was the only thing that happened before the program stopped working properly.

And coincidentally, some members here have stated that, coincidentally, they also had updates on Windows 10.

I also thought about restoring Windows recovery to before the update to test. But for now, I'd rather wait to wait if Namirda will have any solution before that.

We are all looking forward to a comment or solution on the part of the developer Namirda !!! (laughs)

Thought I'd throw this out to this thread since it could possibly help. I noticed Google Earth Pro upated itself on my system. I don't usually allow that with anything on my system but I noticed a new shortcut on my desktop for it a while ago. Maybe some of you got the update earlier than me. I also get an "Error Importing Mission" when I hit send mission to Google Earth.

Last edited:
Thought I'd throw this out to this thread since it could possibly help. I noticed Google Earth Pro upated itself on my system. I don't usually allow that with anything on my system but I noticed a new shortcut on my desktop for it a while ago. Maybe some of you got the update earlier than me. I also get an "Error Importing Mission" when I hit send mission to Google Earth.
What about the grid and orbit creation buttons?

Are they working?

I see Helix and Grid and Grid gives me an error saying I need like 3200 something waypoints to do that and it only allows 99. I just opened a previous mission. I only have like 4 and I'd have to create a new one to see if Helix works and I'm kind of busy at the moment.

I see Helix and Grid and Grid gives me an error saying I need like 3200 something waypoints to do that and it only allows 99. I just opened a previous mission. I only have like 4 and I'd have to create a new one to see if Helix works and I'm kind of busy at the moment.
On my the buttons stopped working !

Actually... Google Earth was updated at the same time that the VLM started to malfunction !

Interesting!
Looks like we may have found the culprit then. Glad I noticed and thought of this thread. Hopefully this is enough for Namirda to fix it.

Installed older version of Google Earth and VLM v2.5 is working but not working with Newest VLM with my setup. Keeps asking me to install Microsoft Visual C+ and then claims I need to repair or remove it. lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851