DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virtual Litchi Mission

Ok, now you can minimize the vlm window and in the left panel of google earth go to temporary places. When you see and click mission you'll see a little play button beside the search window at the middle left. Hit play. You can also put a check in diagnostics or choose which ones you want to see during the mission..

Ok, now you can minimize the vlm window and in the left panel of google earth go to temporary places. When you see and click mission you'll see a little play button beside the search window at the middle left. Hit play. You can also put a check in diagnostics or choose which ones you want to see during the mission..
Thank you very much!
I figured it out, but what about the problem that I can't install version 2.5.0?
Could you give me a link to version 2.4.0 ?
Sincerely, Magomed.

Reactions: Tufargon
Thank you very much!
I figured it out, but what about the problem that I can't install version 2.5.0?
Sincerely, Magomed.
I'm not aware of a 2.4. I think it went from 1.0.5 straight to 2.5 but I could be wrong. I mentioned in my first post to you that I wasn't sure what was going on and gave you an alternative way to get it working if you couldn't figure out the connection error. I prefer using it this way because the 2.5 is not a standalone program and 2.5 has issues with my laptop video card. 1.0.5 does not install on your windows system. It runs on it's own without installing it.

Reactions: borodaagvali
Thank you very much!
Sincerely, Magomed.
Hi,

I've never seen that installer error before.

The VLM installer checks for an internet connection because it needs to download .Net 4.6 and C++ redistributables from Microsoft if they are not already on your machine.

Are you perhaps using a proxy or VPN for your internet connection? If so then try switching them off if you can.

Version 2.4.0 uses the same installer and so it will not help you.

Sorry - that's all I can suggest.

N

App Vlm v PC nefunkčná! Naskočí len počiatočný prihlasovací zvuk a obraz nenačíta! Čo s tým?

Hello everybody!
About the drone's twitching in places in the Litchi program!
That's what it turned out, when drawing up the route, the program itself places double points (close to each other), this is when forming a curve.
We all know that a curve in a computer is still not a completely smoothed curve, but a kind of segment line!
Accordingly, the conclusion from here is that the program apparently makes some mistakes when drawing up the route!

I attached a picture and a video!

The video clearly shows from 7:12 seconds to 7:13-7:14 minutes.

I can't figure out if this is happening in Litchi or in the program Virtual Litchi Mission?

Attachments

• googleearth_2WUyVeUsaP (2).jpg
    googleearth_2WUyVeUsaP (2).jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi Borodaagvali,

If you slightly reduce the curve size at the WPs on both sides of your problem area I think it might solve the problem.

It looks as if you have the curve size on those WPs so large that the control points from each WP are almost touching.

N

Reactions: borodaagvali
Hi Borodaagvali,

If you slightly reduce the curve size at the WPs on both sides of your problem area I think it might solve the problem.

It looks as if you have the curve size on those WPs so large that the control points from each WP are almost touching.

N
Hello, Namirda!
We are very pleased to realize that you instantly respond to your users, thank you very much!
Yes, as you understand, we are probably from Russia. And we have created a rather small community of fans of flying in the Litchi program. And the most convenient program for creating a route today is your Virtual Litchi Mission program! Thank you again for this opportunity from the Dji CLUB Russia community.
But, we have a little problem! This is not ignorance of English, not everyone knows it, but everyone wants to fly.
We would like to ask you, is it possible to organize support for the Russian language in this program? If possible, we are ready to help you with localization and testing.
With great respect to you pilots, Magomed Abdulaev from Dagestan.

Last edited:
Hi Borodaagvali,

N
Everything is clear with this! Thanks again...

Any more questions?
I hope I'm not boring you😃

Normal straight leg of the Mission!
The speed is = 15 km. hour.

A crooked segment of the Mission!
The speed changes independently = and becomes more > 15 km.h.?
What is the reason for this, and how can it be adjusted?

Sincerely, Magomed Abdulaev.

Attachments

• 2022-02-28_11-30-10.png
    2022-02-28_11-30-10.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
We would like to ask you, is it possible to organize support for the Russian language in this program? If possible, we are ready to help you with localization and testing.

Hi,

Glad that you are making good use of VLM in Russia!

When I first wrote VLM some years ago I never envisaged it being used all over the world and so all strings are hard-coded in English. It would take quite some effort to add flexible localisation - not least because I have never done it before!

However, VLM 2.5 is now several years old and is in need of some updating and so I will look into localisation when I get around to working on it again.

N

Reactions: OzoneVibe
I also managed to notice that the context menu does not work in VLC by pressing the right mouse button!

2022-03-01_00-14-10.png

In the browser, this function works perfectly!

2022-03-01_00-26-40.png

M

Hi, Namirda!
Here is the link to the mission. Mission Hub - Litchi Look from waypoint point 7 to 8!

М
Hi,

I think the reason for the increase in speed is that you have set the speed at WP7 to zero which means that VLM (and Litchi) will use the Cruising Speed which in your case is 28.8km/h (assuming you have set the Cruising Speed in VLM to be the same as in the Mission Hub). So the speed of the drone will increase from 15km/h at WP6 to 28km/h at WP7 and then back to 15km/h at WP8.

N

Last edited:
Hi,

Glad that you are making good use of VLM in Russia!

When I first wrote VLM some years ago I never envisaged it being used all over the world and so all strings are hard-coded in English. It would take quite some effort to add flexible localisation - not least because I have never done it before!

However, VLM 2.5 is now several years old and is in need of some updating and so I will look into localisation when I get around to working on it again.

N
Thank you very much!

Yes, of course I understand you. We all start as a hobby. But a good product brings its results!!! And your VLM program is definitely a good product.

You are right, VM 2.5 needs to be updated and developed already.

And if you don't mind, I'm ready to help you with this.
1. Localization

2. There are functions that need to be added that will facilitate the compilation and editing of the mission.

3. If you are interested in my offer, then you can go into communication in telegram messengers, or Whatsapp, Skype, as it is convenient for you.

M

Hi,

I think the reason for the increase in speed is that you have set the speed at WP7 to zero which means that VLM (and Litchi) will use the Cruising Speed which in your case is 28.8km/h (assuming you have set the Cruising Speed in VLM to be the same as in the Mission Hub). So the speed of the drone will increase from 15km/h at WP6 to 28km/h at WP7 and then back to 15km/h at WP8.

N
I agree with you completely! And I tried manually changing the speed to a lower one!

And if I change the speed from point W7 to 15 km h, where will this speed end? At the end of the curve? Or at point W8 ?

2022-03-01_00-39-41.png

M

I agree with you completely! And I tried manually changing the speed to a lower one!

And if I change the speed from point W7 to 15 km h, where will this speed end? At the end of the curve? Or at point W8 ?

The speed will change at the midpoint of the WP8 curve - ie the nearest point of the curve to WP8

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown