DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warm greetings, pun intended :o) from the Caribbean. Wishing everyone Drone Happy Days.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Great drone but even better environment!! Welcome
Hi Test, thanks so much. Yea, the MA2 is an amazing little drone. I flew it today at our RC airplane club and took some nice pics. I would love to visit Berlin again, was there in 2000, visited Heidelberg and Freiburg too, beautiful country. Also took the ferry trip on the Rhine River.

Cheers and have a great day.

WELCOME! And a question. Where in the caribbean? I will be going to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines this August. I have reached out to the Eastern Caribbean Civil Aviation Authority twice to find out laws, etc. and have not yet heard back. Over a month waiting. I want to be sure my drone will not be confiscated at the airport, etc.
Hi Marsh,

Thanks. Typically if the drones are temporarily banned in some islands, they authorities will allow you to enter the islands with it but you must take it back with you when you are leaving.
I will make some enquiries for you, I am in Barbados now where the laws are very strict with it. You have to have a license to fly them outside an RC flying club and if used commercially, you must have a USD 150,000 liability insurance, both of which I have.

I will look into St. Vincent regulations for you.

Cheers.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum! :)

Wishing everyone Drone Happy Days. Been flying RC aircrafts over 30 years now, mostly into Giant Scale Aerobatics and 3D flying.
I have a Mavic Air 2 which I love, upgraded from the Mini. Not a bit upgrade but one still lol.

Seems like this is a great forum with cool guys here.

Cheers.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!
Good Day RkyMtnHigh, thanks for the greetings. Impressive career and I love this, its so true "The two most useless things in aviation...1) Runway behind you and 2) Altitude above you." I will share that in our RC group chat :)

Have a great day.

Good Day RkyMtnHigh, thanks for the greetings. Impressive career and I love this, its so true "The two most useless things in aviation...1) Runway behind you and 2) Altitude above you." I will share that in our RC group chat :)

Have a great day.
Thanks, and please use the quote! I borrowed it from a pilot friend of mine.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
I am also interested as to where in the Caribbean do you live?
I love visiting the Caribbean.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs