DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What’s your DIY modification. Share and rate.

I’ve rechecked and their 75mm not 65mm as I posted.
I think your idea is a great one until DJI gets some kind of sensitivity adjustment integrated into future firmware...until then I want to go with these...are they something one can pick up at a US local hardware store you reckon?

Reactions: Lionfish
Do you remember to remove the Gimbal Protector?

Attachments

• 77FA4C28-F761-4A95-8BD4-7EBCCB32D20E.jpeg
    77FA4C28-F761-4A95-8BD4-7EBCCB32D20E.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 238
These are M4 mm x 75 mm.
Thank you I had never seen it written M4 before...anyway I went to my local hardware store and they had one length of them and they're just silver plated bolts but feel much better than the tiny sticks that come stock (I have large ogre hands ? ) and it seems the scale is twice as far now...thanks!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
These silicone slip on control extenders are a great addition.

Do those slip onto the stock sticks?
I can't tell from the picture...they look like the length of the stock ones.

Do those slip onto the stock sticks?
I can't tell from the picture...they look like the length of the stock ones.

yes they slip over the stock sticks and give you a shy 1/2" of control extension...........plus they're cushy..........just ordered a second set for another controller too.

yes they slip over the stock sticks and give you a shy 1/2" of control extension...........plus they're cushy..........just ordered a second set for another controller too.
ohhh...I'll have to order some then, what I bought today are just hex head bolts ?

These are $1 cheaper, and the ones I use on all my DJI RC's! Thumbswayup

Thank you I had never seen it written M4 before...anyway I went to my local hardware store and they had one length of them and they're just silver plated bolts but feel much better than the tiny sticks that come stock (I have large ogre hands [emoji16] ) and it seems the scale is twice as far now...thanks!

Your welcome. I’ll just sit back and watch the royalties roll in to my bank account.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan