DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brubaker

Reactions
Hi folks, I have just placed my pre-order for a Mavic (I'm super excited). This will be my first drone, to own. I've been flying the P3P and the P4 and have logged nearly 30hrs of flight with them.

In the past few months I've had the opportunity to assist www.rumblecin.com with aerial filming. We've captured quite a few weddings, documented commercial building projects, and even helped some of the local farmers in the area with harvest projects for their businesses. I thought it was finally time to purchase my own drone, although I still enjoy flying the other DJI video platforms. On that note I get to fly the Inspire Pro for the first time this coming Wed.

I'll post later or in another thread but if any of you have some tips, tricks, or pointers, I'd love to hear about them. Tips about protective cases, carrying cases, maybe some accessories that you keep in your drone bag? I don't know yet, whatever you care to share.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hi.

Brandon

P.S. Here's a rough little 60sec film. The shots are straight from the P4 without any color correction or lighting edits etc.

Welcome to our newest forum Brandon , nice clip .
I hope you find it helpful here and if you can't find what you seek..just ask :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Cool video!

Enjoy TU

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Thank you, I look forward to growing with the community.

Cool video!

Enjoy TU
Thanks again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143