DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you buy yours?

I bought mine online from John Lewis, and collected it the next day from my local Waitrose. (My local Aldi where I usually shop don't sell DJI drones [emoji52] )

There was no discount, but they do give an extended no-quibble guarantee, and for big-ticket items, this is worth more than any discount I'm ever likely to get.

Reactions: dufferso and gavcuk
Just ordered with Very..... they have a 10% first order discount and 12 months interest free so seems to be the best deal around.
Should arrive Saturday.

Reactions: edmonds217
Very are on my dislike list but hard to turn away from 10%. Be careful with any of their pay later schemes. They make it very easy for you to do it wrong and pay them interest by mistake.

Reactions: Luther
I'll keep that in mind... thanks.
I'm planning on paying it off almost instantly hopefully.

I bought mine online from John Lewis, and collected it the next day from my local Waitrose. (My local Aldi where I usually shop don't sell DJI drones [emoji52] )

There was no discount, but they do give an extended no-quibble guarantee, and for big-ticket items, this is worth more than any discount I'm ever likely to get.

I considered buying there but thought the Mavic was outside of their 2 year guarantee? I just checked and it does state online a 2 year guarantee - ideal!

Reactions: Huddy
Got mine from a tiny argos inside a sainsbury's store of all places i did a google search and it was the nearest one to me, very Random, the girl had to double check the price then was shocked to see 1100 quid in cash lol

So it finally arrived.... so much smaller than I expected. Bad news is I didn't realise my Samsung S7 Edge would be incompatible. Turns out my iPod touch is no good either so I've just ordered an iPad Pro.
Will try out the MP with an old Sony Z2 phone I have lying around.
On a positive note Very.co.uk were very good.

Ordered from Tech in the Basket on Monday for £763, arrived Wednesday, was UK model, with UK plug inside so was very happy. Just waiting for a chance at the weekend to have a go :) had a Phantom 3 standard last year and had to get rid of it - great tech, but range was pitiful - would RTH after 80-100m out constantly... Hopefully the Mavic is better...

Reactions: Luther
Bought mine from Currys, the fly more pack, if i have any problems, i can just take it in and get it sorted. Had it 2 days so far and not even flown it yet :(

Apple store for me (online) using educational discount, anyone who has kids at College/Uni or a .ac.uk email address can get 10%.

Originally went to Maplin in Bath to get mine only to be told that all they keep in stock for the Mavic is the box it comes in! Got it from Argos in the end :)

I bought mine a week ago from drones direct. No discount but they offer a 12 mth buy now pay later scheme which I went with.

I could have just paid for it completely upfront but I reckon the missus would have nailed me to the wall lol. Told her I have 12 mths to pay which she was fine with.

So far no problems with the mavic and happy with the service I got from drones direct.

As above, I'm a brand new Mavic owner purchased the fly more kit off Very and got 10% off my 1st order and also went to Very via Quidco and got £80.00 cashback.

I'm just going out now for my maiden flight in about an hour.

Got mine from the DJI flagship store in Hong Kong. Came with a 30 minute crash course on how to register, set up, flying it, what accessories and things to look out for on the Magic Pro.

The whole experience definitely felt like walking away from the genius bar in an Apple store. All noob questions answered.

As above, I'm a brand new Mavic owner purchased the fly more kit off Very and got 10% off my 1st order and also went to Very via Quidco and got £80.00 cashback.

I'm just going out now for my maiden flight in about an hour.

I did exactly the same fromVery with 10% off and it made it the cheapest I've seen in the U.K.

I just got mine the other day - from very. As an existing customer I had a code which gave me 15% off so got the fly more pack for £1150. Tried a flight today but it's a bit windy for my dodgy eyes and sausage fingers

Amazon via Scan Computers (reliable top ticket item seller)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan