DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you order your Mavic Air 2 from and why?

DroneNerds informed me yesterday they will begin shipping with delivery beginning Monday 5/11. Rakuten Ebates has 3.5% cash back plus+ my BOA card has 3% for internet sales. No tax collected for PA.... So, all systems look good.

Yes, these guys are good! When I originally pre-ordered the MA2 Combo from them, the website didn't allow for same time purchase of DJIs Refresh so I said, eh no problem, I'll buy when I activate the bird. Fast forward to this week when on Monday the package arrived, I went back to Drone Nerds to grab Refresh. Sure nuf it was there but reqired shipping. When I called to clarify things, not only did they understand my unhappiness in paying a new shipping charge, they said go ahead and order, we'll intercept the order, email you the Care code and refund the shipping. By Thursday, the entire process was complete. Thank you Drone Nerds, great job!

Ordered my Fly More combo on morning of Friday 15th May from Amazon UK & received an Out of Stock notice. Was expecting that and would wait patiently for the email saying it was back in stock, thinking this would probably be towards the end of the month.

Got the email this afternoon 16th May! Just received a DHL tracking notice & they will be delivering Sunday! Just a shame I hadn’t had time to chat to the Mrs about it! Gonna need to find a home for my Mavic Air ASAP!

B&H Photo Video. Support & Customer service is next to none. I know a lot of vendors still don't charge sales tax ... BUTT ... they also do not pay it & could snag you later! When I had to register my drones with MNDOT for commercial, they require the sales tax to be paid! B&H solved that & they do Pay the sales tax while refunding you that amount! Totally best place to buy camera gear etc! They also, have a great return policy!

Cheers, Jon

Will you not get tagged at customs and have to pay the tax anyway? Was thinking of ordering from DJI seemed a bit cheaper but depends on the final exchange rate with the credit card.
In Canada , specifically Ontario I have been ordering from DJI for years and have never been charged additional taxes. The Invoice from DJI showed Tax Included.. on the final bill. I checked with DJI and they said that it could vary based on your geographic location.. so its not a one-solution fits all approach . Cheers

Reactions: pd64
Hey Question gang.............. has anyone bought or experience with DroneNerds down in FL as well? I see that Rakuten is offering 3.5% cash back for them.

I purchased my MA2 from DroneNerds through Ebay as Paypal had a 24mos Zero percent interest deal. I received my MA2 Fly More Combo came in 3 days.

I ordered the Fly More combo from B&H last Tuesday, May 12, based on good experiences in the past. Plus they're throwing in a 64 GB Sandisk Extreme card. It shipped today (6 days later) and will arrive on Wednesday.

Got mine at Dynnex Drones. Great customer service and always fast shipping. They constantly have coupons too. Can’t recommend them enough.

I bought mine yesterday from Best Buy. My reasoning was first and foremost is if there are any problems (defects) I would have a window to return that was local and wouldn't have to deal with getting someone on the phone for a refund or exchange. Then there's the points back on my rewards card. The downside of this is the tax but then I have points back on the credit card I'm using so the tax is on them. I would like to thank everyone for their input as this may help others find their ideal seller. Please continue to post places and reasons if you wish as this is all about helping others find their best buy (pun not intended, lol).

Most of the time it’s Best Buy. Delivery is two days from the date they say it will ship. I have also used B&H and Advexure. Never order from DJI. They over promise and under deliver.

Reactions: Advexure
Most of the time it’s Best Buy. Delivery is two days from the date they say it will ship. I have also used B&H and Advexure. Never order from DJI. They over promise and under deliver.

Thanks for the love! Thumbswayup

Hello. I'm cutious as to if anyone here have a coupon code for Dronenerds.com? I know some folks were able to use REV5, but doesn't appear to work anymore. Just trying to get the best deal. Thanks!

Apple. I got a small discount and had a bunch of gift cards. I ordered my mini fly more from them too

Just got an email from Dronenerds. DJI is not allowing any discounts in the Mini or the Air 2. The code NERD5 does work on the the Pro 2. I think that it pretty crappy of them not to allow them to offer a discount, when Apple does.

Bestbuy, faster delivery. I got it 3 days before launch. bestbuy overnights the drones.

B&H Photo. To avoid paying tax using their PayBoo card. Another credit card I don't need but I have saved a lot since using it.

We just received in another large shipment of Mavic Air 2's, both Fly More Combos and Standard Kits. Order by 4pm M-F for same day shipping (Monday is a holiday so no carrier pickups).

Fly More Combo: DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo
Standard Kit: DJI Mavic Air 2

Contact our team any time 7 days a week if you have any questions on anything. Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, all! :)

Ordered from Jessops in the UK because they had a interest free 12 month payment plan. It was out of stock at the time and I was expecting it late May/early June but it came just over a week later.

In Canada , specifically Ontario I have been ordering from DJI for years and have never been charged additional taxes. The Invoice from DJI showed Tax Included.. on the final bill. I checked with DJI and they said that it could vary based on your geographic location.. so its not a one-solution fits all approach . Cheers

AS CONFIRMED.. RECEIVED MY MAVIC AIR 2 VIA DHL AND NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES > PRICE AS QUOTED BY DJI WAS ALL INCLUSIVE ! THANK YOU DJI !

We just received in another large shipment of Mavic Air 2's, both Fly More Combos and Standard Kits. Order by 4pm M-F for same day shipping (Monday is a holiday so no carrier pickups).

Fly More Combo: DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo
Standard Kit: DJI Mavic Air 2

Contact our team any time 7 days a week if you have any questions on anything. Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, all! :)

I discovered you guys from this thread and placed my order last night. I was pleased to already get a tracking number!

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky