DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Looks like a promotional video for wind farms!

Excellent job mate, great work!

I even loved the first scene where you could see the reflection of the Mavic on the ground.

Can I ask how much footage you recorded to get a solid 2min finished product like this?

Reactions: Alec Smirts
Looks like a promotional video for wind farms!

Excellent job mate, great work!

I even loved the first scene where you could see the reflection of the Mavic on the ground.

Can I ask how much footage you recorded to get a solid 2min finished product like this?

Thanks, I pretty much just shot what you see. I circled it then did a couple up-downs of it and then came back, nothing special.

Any tips for flying around a wind farm? How do you judge the distance from the blades?

Any tips for flying around a wind farm? How do you judge the distance from the blades?

Start wide and work your way in as you see how big everything really is. Don't fly through them, you're more than likely gonna lose the drone. A lot of them you can park right underneath...I wish I would've known this when I saw them because I was close to a mile away behind a sketchy gas station when I could've been right under them.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
That's a different brand of turbine than the one I was sniffing about in Texas last week. ;)
c864cbce2e624185417b4e60ca6307b6.jpg