DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Working fcc mode with drone -hacks tested

wk15

Reactions
I managed to activate fcc on sc with mavic air 2. I done drone hack app on android phone with standard controller as is say on their website (paid hack) then when everything is running including motors but not in the air i switch off standard controller and i press and hold button on drone battery for few seconds until drone go in to pairing mode then i switch on my sc and select ma2 and go ahead with connecting msgs .all go fine and drone get unto fcc mode.tommrow i will post screen shots and i will do range distance comparison

Let us know how it goes.

? I really don't like apple and IOS for many many reasons (yes I tried iOS and macOS, and devices are well made and good looking but software is a pain in the a.., and the price..., and non repair policy, and itunes, and settings)
Android comunity is much bigger and hacking, custom roms, kernels etc. is more common on android phones so it is weird there isn't any permanent solution for android.

? I really don't like apple and IOS for many many reasons (yes I tried iOS and macOS, and devices are well made and good looking but software is a pain in the a.., and the price..., and non repair policy, and itunes, and settings)
Android comunity is much bigger and hacking, custom roms, kernels etc. is more common on android phones so it is weird there isn't any permanent solution for android.
it's now also for Android

Reactions: KartofeL
Thanks for the replays. I'm now using drone tweaks and I paid for it, but I'm a little pissed it is only for one year subscription. Imho it's too expensive (I paid for fcc and airsense hack).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan