DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like those are not even shipping yet.
Seems like most people getting shipping info with BB bought the fly more. Is everyone still waiting for info on the base setup or fly more buyers? I bought base setup, still zero updates.

You can get the tracking number from UPS MyChoice.

Curious, if you check it out there, was it actually picked up, or did Bestbuy just print a label?

Mine was supposedly shipped from the Bestbuy distribution center in Dublin, GA yesterday via Fedex, but fedex just shows the label printed with no pickup scan.
UPS does not have the package yet. Says item is ready and awaiting pick up.

I'm wondering where it's shipping from.

I'm certain if you ordered via BB and it said delivery on/before 5/11 that it will ship before the end of day today, and you should receive it on time. Worst case scenario is it gets delayed by a day if Fedex/UPS is overloaded in your area.

Don't worry.
Hey mate!
Yeah, I know. Tbh I am just jealous that guys who placed orders with BB a few days ago will get to fly their MA2s before I do (you lucky fellas!). I have been having dreams about this toy ever since I placed my order and my patience has worn thin during these two weeks of wait.

Simply put, I can't wait to send him out in the air when he arrives!

Ordered fly more to Ireland via DJI, got DHL shipping confirmation this morning Thumbswayup I did order on the 29th April though, hopefully arrives at some point next week.

just checked my status and it literally just changed to shipped ? even tho they told me the 27th. Did you get a tracking number via email?

Can anyone confirm how many batteries are included in the fly more combo?

Some pictures show 2 and some show 3? Amazon product details say 3 batteries included. Is this correct?

22569fd92fa4704edafb2ff227f9b94d.jpg

Seems like most people getting shipping info with BB bought the fly more. Is everyone still waiting for info on the base setup or fly more buyers? I bought base setup, still zero updates.

BB stopped showing the base kit as available for delivery on/before 5/11 a few days ago -- suggesting that either they sold out, or didn't get the shipment on time of the base kit.

I wish you the best of luck on getting it on time, but honestly I'd be concerned if it doesn't at least say "Getting Ready" on BB's website at this point.

BB stopped showing the base kit as available for delivery on/before 5/11 a few days ago -- suggesting that either they sold out, or didn't get the shipment on time of the base kit.

I wish you the best of luck on getting it on time, but honestly I'd be concerned if it doesn't at least say "Getting Ready" on BB's website at this point.
Yea I did notice the shipping change on the base. Pretty certain that wasn't the case when i ordered 4/29. But yea nothing has changed, says exact same as it did when i ordered. Screenshot_20200508-112507_Chrome.jpg

Ordered fly more to Ireland via DJI, got DHL shipping confirmation this morning Thumbswayup I did order on the 29th April though, hopefully arrives at some point next week.

Hi, are you a DJI Select memeber? Thanks in advance.

I ordered the flymore combo Apr 27 10PM EST. I"m still at Payment Confirmed when logged in using a web browser, but the DJI Store app on my phone says Awaiting Shipment. I"m just waiting patiently as I prefer to save on Canadian taxes when ordering from DJI direct.

Yea I did notice the shipping change on the base. Pretty certain that wasn't the case when i ordered 4/29. But yea nothing has changed, says exact same as it did when i ordered.

Yeah, I remember seeing it saying 5/11 ship date for both the Base and Fly More kit on 4/29, and as recently as a week ago. For sure if it slips, a promise is being broken there...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar