DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4k 60fps at H.265 not playing back on MacBook Pro 2015

Hello,
Does anyone using latest Ipad Air for H.265?
Will it be good for DJI’s H.265 codec encoding?
Imstead of Ipad pro, I plan to go for Air.
Ipad Air for Mavic Air2 ?
It worked without issue (sort of)
I use LumaFusion and I had no issues with the iPad Air 3, it wasn't as fast as my iPad Pro but only slightly slower.

Now the reason I said it worked without issue (sort of) is because getting the file on the iPad Air vs the Pro is a pain. With the Pro you just plug a USB-C drive in and copy it. The Air still uses a Lighting connector so I had to upload the file to my iCloud Drive and then download it to the Air. Not something I would want to do every time I wanted to edit a video.

It worked without issue (sort of)
I use LumaFusion and I had no issues with the iPad Air 3, it wasn't as fast as my iPad Pro but only slightly slower.

Now the reason I said it worked without issue (sort of) is because getting the file on the iPad Air vs the Pro is a pain. With the Pro you just plug a USB-C drive in and copy it. The Air still uses a Lighting connector so I had to upload the file to my iCloud Drive and then download it to the Air. Not something I would want to do every time I wanted to edit a video.

there are several lightning sd card readers that solve that. I have this oneDifini Micro SD Card Reader, TF Memory Card Camera Reader Adapter Lightning Connector, External Storage Memory Expansion Compatible iPhone/iPad/Androi https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JJMRYKM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_Ukp16p8wUOhAY

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada