DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Not at all this is a quick charger. Or at least faster than the standard mavic one as it will charge a battery in around 60 minutes.
It's the same thing I have. Maybe marginally faster charge per battery*, but the real benefit is in charging multiple batteries concurrently.

*it's hard to gauge charging times in a really consistent way -- you will never be charging from 0%, and in all likelihood mostly from 25-40%. For me, single battery charge times didn't really change.

Right and since I haven’t charged my mavic batteries yet (here in the Pacific Northwest we have been having rain or almost rain almost every day). Going to charge them for the first time today. But it’s how powerful the charger is just like with the new iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S8 the quick charger are simply just higher voltage. The standard power bush power brick for my phone is 5w and the quick charging power brick is 12w. My guess is this charger is higher wattage than the standard mavic one.

Do the mavic batteries come charged or with some charge in them or are they pretty low from the factory?

It's the same thing I have. Maybe marginally faster charge per battery*, but the real benefit is in charging multiple batteries concurrently.

*it's hard to gauge charging times in a really consistent way -- you will never be charging from 0%, and in all likelihood mostly from 25-40%. For me, single battery charge times didn't really change.
t

Right and since I haven’t charged my mavic batteries yet (here in the Pacific Northwest we have been having rain or almost rain almost every day). Going to charge them for the first time today. But it’s how powerful the charger is just like with the new iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S8 the quick charger are simply just higher voltage. The standard power bush power brick for my phone is 5w and the quick charging power brick is 12w. My guess is this charger is higher wattage than the standard mavic one.

Do the mavic batteries come charged or with some charge in them or are they pretty low from the factory?

t

Please don't assume people that are trying to help you don't know anything -- ie how to calculate wattage. Duh.

Have you noticed the "search" function here? All your questions have applicable answers there.

I didn’t mean it that way I just meant I haven’t examined my mavic’s charger close enough to know what the wattage might be vs the wattage of these aftermarket “quick chargers”. I was asking a question in a long winded way. What is the wattage on the mavic hub charger? How much charge do the Mavic Pro Platinum batteries come with?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard