DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

timair

Reactions
Here is the link about the AMA discussing their commercial drone insurance :
Academy of Model Aeronautics
This link comes from the AMA search page : Academy of Model Aeronautics - Google Search Results

AMA Announces Commercial Drone Insurance Exclusively for AMA ...
AMA Announces Commercial Drone Insurance Exclusively for AMA Members | Academy of Model Aeronautics Blog

"AMA’s new commercial drone insurance member benefit is not supported by your AMA dues. It’s separate from our recreation flying insurance that you automatically receive as an AMA member. It’s an affinity program with the insurance purchase between you and the insurance company directly, and not the AMA."

I did a couple test applications for a mavic air... prices were $400 for 500,000 coverage and $500 for 1,000,000 coverage..

It's pretty competitive and, unlike other options, covers multiple aircraft under one umbrella. I'll be switching to them when my current coverage expires.

For commercial flights I just use VeriFly; it’s an app on my iPhone and iPad and I can get one-time on-demand job specific coverage for up to about $5 million for a reasonable fee. I just add it to the customers’ bill and I have proof of insurance instantly for that job.

For commercial flights I just use VeriFly; it’s an app on my iPhone and iPad and I can get one-time on-demand job specific coverage for up to about $5 million for a reasonable fee. I just add it to the customers’ bill and I have proof of insurance instantly for that job.

Yes - that’s a good option for certain kinds of operation. Doesn’t work for me though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian