DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone try "Command" or "Control" from Titan Drones, Inc?

What do you mean by "outside the ham radio parameters"? Is it still FCC type accepted after the mod?

Sure thing. Last time I did that I got complaints that I wasn't a real end user. Guess I can't win either way so I'll do both lol. Tell me exactly what you want to see and I'll surely demo it for you.

Thanks

Thanks James! Real world use as in outside in the sun going through all the steps to setup the product. Then show with/without usage. Show me why I would want to spend the money for this.....

Let us know how it is. I just bought the Nano Sync boosted. Im kinda regretting though cause it has so many connections to install unlike the Cyclone it's fast to setup...

Let us know how it is. I just bought the Nano Sync boosted. Im kinda regretting though cause it has so many connections to install unlike the Cyclone it's fast to setup...

Titan Drones looks the part! That's for sure! It's slick to look at it. It's just unclear if Its better than stock or not.

Reactions: UBCNME
Thanks James! Real world use as in outside in the sun going through all the steps to setup the product. Then show with/without usage. Show me why I would want to spend the money for this.....

Will do.

Exactly the guy posing as the "actual user" was either paid or working for Titan. This guy made his first ever you tube video, on his first YouTube account praising Titan Drones! It looked so fishy.

I think your post is a misstep... "Last time I did that I got complaints that I wasn't a real end user". I knew it was you!

Start a legit beta program to users we know. That's where the real sales will come from.

Lastly I'll say, to all of you. With the FCC mod (google it and don't ask), there is no need for this mod. I'm a antenna guy, or was until the Mavic came out. You can go what 50,000' with a stick remote and a battery mod? The signal far outlasts the battery in almost every case.

I loved modding my Phantoms. It needed it. The Mavics little stick antennas do not!

Titan Drones looks the part! That's for sure! It's slick to look at it. It's just unclear if Its better than stock or not.

Do you constantly troll because you want a unit to try? If so just ask but at this point I need some credentials and a resume of why you're qualified. So far you've done nothing but make false accusations. I know where real money is at and have said before what my market is. "Real money" isn't everything. Allowing people to get the job done with this equipment is just as important. End users such as hobbyists and commercial photographers/videographers are an obvious secondary market which is why I'm here. I just started on this forum not too long ago. We have a pretty extensive facility, actual product development, QA procedures, beta testing, then to market for everything we put out.

We manufacture everything we put out not just prototype it. This even includes the packaging. I haven't paid anyone to post any videos and every real life tester did so on their own with no compensation and without being asked. I have a long list of beta testers for everything we launch. This is for data not for people to make videos to which people like yourself would only complain about.

I really won't spend any more time on this with you as I have over 1000 happy customers now (mostly professional first responders and commercial operators) and we are known for our great customer service. If you feel this system specifically doesn't increase range and signal penetration compared to stock and the Mavic is a magical device that flies 4 miles stock in every environment then you don't understand the Mavic, RF, and the needs of many operators out there. I don't make products for show as we would have been out of business a year ago.
I encourage you to move on to things with which you know and we will stick to what we know and do best.

I do appreciate your feedback and will sit back and watch you call everyone who says anything favorable an employee or paid off lol.

Have a good night and I hope you find peace with whatever is ailing you in this world.

Hows it performing? From what I hear it's impossible for it or any system to beat stock
:).

Just wanted to say I have dealt with James From Titandrones and he provides the best customer service around. I purchased the Conquer for my P4 and it works great, only limited by battery at this point. There will always be doubters and haters but James has always responded with respect.

Reactions: scottebay
It's true, the stock Mavic is hard to improve on. I'm not hating nor trolling. There's literally nothing I can find that speaks to better than stock results for the Mavic.

When you accuse our company of lying about videos that customers post as being fake or done by employees or paid advertisement that is in fact trolling. It's absurd. I will move on from it as it appears you won't be apologizing even though you made it up and have zero evidence to the contrary. It's the world we live in now. Anyone can say what ever they want and pass it off as truth. Not to take away from what those customers did but does it look like something I would have produced? If you have seen our videos they are pretty consistent lol.

Anyways I hope I can convince you otherwise that improvements can be made and significant ones for those who only get 1800, 2700, or 4500 feet with horrible video quality. Also please remember the Cyclone works with the phantoms and inspires as well.

Flew my mavic with the cyclone tonight in perfect no wind conditions. Got just over 16,000 feet and the RTH kicked in due to battery ( no battery mods). Still had 4 bars on RC and 3 bars on video. Flew at 600' due to trees all around.

Flew my mavic with the cyclone tonight in perfect no wind conditions. Got just over 16,000 feet and the RTH kicked in due to battery ( no battery mods). Still had 4 bars on RC and 3 bars on video. Flew at 600' due to trees all around.

Nice! Was this flight path the same as previous flights with stock setup? If so, what was your distance with stock controller?

When you accuse our company of lying about videos that customers post as being fake or done by employees or paid advertisement that is in fact trolling. It's absurd. I will move on from it as it appears you won't be apologizing even though you made it up and have zero evidence to the contrary. It's the world we live in now. Anyone can say what ever they want and pass it off as truth. Not to take away from what those customers did but does it look like something I would have produced? If you have seen our videos they are pretty consistent lol.

Anyways I hope I can convince you otherwise that improvements can be made and significant ones for those who only get 1800, 2700, or 4500 feet with horrible video quality. Also please remember the Cyclone works with the phantoms and inspires as well.

Well I'm not trying to "troll" but offer my opinion, same as you are sir.

I feel as though the DBS and Boob antennas are well tested and documented. Titans are not, the video that was posted on a new channel and the only video on that new channel is suspicious to me raving about how great the case was.

Pardon me for being skeptical in the face of no significant beta program, leaderboard postings with your products, or evidence of any sorts.

I love your design and idea. The price is good too. However, I'm simply saying people breaking remotes open for 3,000' of distance is a waste. In the Phantom series the antenna mod was night and day, in the Mavic it's not that I've seen. Again the record thus far is with a bone stock antenna. If folks are struggling with reception, and the antenna makes a difference for them then great. I find in wooded or noisy areas the antennas make only small improvements overall. You're customers video for example, he flies from the heavy wooded area, and the expensive case and now unwarranteed controller only goes I thing 1500' more than he had before? He was elated! I would be pissed.

Send me one to test and I'll run it straight over the desert with a Battery mod and see why it can do and post a real review with real data.

Otherwise we are both trolling each other.

Reactions: MrsTreat

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB