DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone using the Drone Fans tablet mount? I have a question.

esloan

Reactions
I am thinking of getting a Drone Fans tablet mount from Amazon. You can see it at this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WD81PLL/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3466MOB2HXCJI&psc=1

Before I do, I have a question. I intend to use it for an Nvidia Shield K1 tablet, which is a great tablet but does not have the brightest of screens. As such, I want to get a tablet sunshade for it. Does anyone use this mount and can recommend a sunshade that will work?

Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions or advice!

i have that mount,set it up for the first time and it was ez to do,i like that it can be set where it doesnt block the rc,i havent used the strap yet.

I never liked the look of that one. Too bulky. I use this one, which is solidly made and folds flat: https://www.amazon.com/SKYREAT-Accessories-Aluminum-Alloy-Foldable-Controller/dp/B01N7RFDBA

I’ve been liking this mount a lot. In the nanuk920 I can just leave it ready to go.

3854aa82af5e305fd88f5418125aee55.jpg

Last edited:
you can slide it up or down how ever much you want

Thanks for all the replies guys. I have already purchased the mount, I am just trying to find a sunshade that will work with it and an Nvidia Shield tablet. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks for all the replies guys. I have already purchased the mount, I am just trying to find a sunshade that will work with it and an Nvidia Shield tablet. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know!

i use the Mavmount now and i use this shade it's available in different sizes.
N.ORANIE Remote Controller Phone Monitor Sun hood Sunshade Cover for DJI SPARK/MAVIC PRO Inspire 1 2/ PHANTOM 3 4/M600 OSMO Accessories(L200mm Black)

I have one of these. Maybe a different manufacturer but same design. I used it once but it didn't feel at all stable.

I have one of these. Maybe a different manufacturer but same design. I used it once but it didn't feel at all stable.

I've used mine maybe three times and it felt fine. it has rubbery bands which go around the tablet. It didn't move around and did the job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21