DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Android Tablet that you tested its Work ?

firerm

Reactions
I m waiting for my Mavic and I wonder what is the best android tablet that works good for official Dji GO app (or Litchi)
All the video I Saw from youtube are Apple devices (ipad etc) none is an android ...

I saw that the S7 Galaxy has major problem ... did anyone tested to S6 ?
LG (G2 , G3 , G4 ) ?

please post your expirience (if you have) with your tablet or phone

Thank you all

Reactions: CDBLUE
I've been using my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0.

It fits in the controller and has been working well for me so far.

I have also used my Samsung Note 5 with no issues as well.

View attachment 940
S2 mounted in the controller.
oh wow that's good to hear, that's the tablet I have. I was worried because I read people couldn't get it to work the the p4.

Reactions: firerm
oh wow that's good to hear, that's the tablet I have. I was worried because I read people couldn't get it to work the the p4.

I recommend restarting the tablet before you plug it into the controller that seems to eliminate the occasional problems with DJI GO on android devices for me.

Reactions: Mike_Flys

View attachment 940
Glad to see that you can use the samsung tab, I have a samsung tab A 8. Hopefully I will be receiving my Mavic Pro soon...

I've been using the s6 and it works pretty well. It takes longer for the mavic to recognize the phone than it does with my iPad air2 when powering on. There's been a couple instances where I couldn't change some of the settings for whatever reason also.

Reactions: firerm
Glad to see that you can use the samsung tab, I have a samsung tab A 8. Hopefully I will be receiving my Mavic Pro soon...

I'm wondering if Tab E will work. It is similar to Tab A. Any experience with either?

Is the tab E similar to the tab s2? Because my s2 has been flawless.

Thanks. I just looked up the S2 specs and it has 3GB of RAM compared to Tab A/E which has 1.5GB. Someone on RCGroups said their Tab A didn't work well, but never know if they set it up right, so many settings to try. Tab A/E is on the DJI "works well" list, so not sure what to make of it all. 1.5GB vs 3 though sounds marginal.

How's the Tab S2 screen outdoors? Any idea how it compares to the iPad Mini 4? I like the Samsung because it has GPS whereas the Apple wifi version doesn't.

Do you know whether the shield will fit the Mavic Controller?
Please keep us informed.
The shield is about the same size as the iPad mini 7.9 vs 8", but the Shield is thicker so not sure if it will fit in the slots on the arms of the controller. I will use one because of the HDMI out and the SD card slot, but will be using a 'above' the controller tablet holder.

View attachment 940

Hi . Thanks for the Image

If you not mind asking. How is the brightness of the Tab ?

Cant make up my mind for shield k1 or this. I fly a P4 with a huge TabS without problems
I wonder if i stay with Samsung...
Shield they say it is not that bright.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123