DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bought my mavic pro 2

Stay nervous for a while. That's a healthy approach

Good choice. Flys by itself, you just point it where you want it to go.
Altitude is your buddy.

Reactions: Sir Marcus
With under a year of owning my first drone (M2P)... Take your time learning to fly the drone. Quickly my suggestions, but not all inclusive...

1.) Become highly familiar with all of the controller icons.

2.) Knowing where the drone is at all times & it’s direction from you (Controller provides a icon for this.).

3.) Understanding how to fly the drone going away from you vs returning to you.

4.) What to do/not to do in an emergency, especially the RTH function.

Good Luck!

With under a year of owning my first drone (M2P)... Take your time learning to fly the drone. Quickly my suggestions, but not all inclusive...

1.) Become highly familiar with all of the controller icons.

2.) Knowing where the drone is at all times & it’s direction from you (Controller provides a icon for this.).

3.) Understanding how to fly the drone going away from you vs returning to you.

4.) What to do/not to do in an emergency, especially the RTH function.

Good Luck!
And study, write, pass your licencing requirements....register your M2P and then walk before you run. You will love that M2P....that is what I own.

Man thanks everyone for your replies. I will be taking baby steps ... already registered my drone. And now familiarizing myself with it all. Have read the entire manual a couple times. Also many videos.
I appreciate to have this forum for guidance. Once again thank you all...

First few flights be especially cautious about taking off and returning to anything other than a good open area, a lot of unfortunate incidents occur with a quick flight in backyards (or even indoors).
Beware of getting too confident after 2 or 3 flights, another common crash factor!

First few flights be especially cautious about taking off and returning to anything other than a good open area, a lot of unfortunate incidents occur with a quick flight in backyards (or even indoors).
Beware of getting too confident after 2 or 3 flights, another common crash factor!
Note taken. And well advised. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1