DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Work on sawmill fly in Ostrander bout 20 min. from you. 1200 miles so far, your going to love this thing. I have mavic pro, film alot of wildlife. (deer)

I'm down in the Dayton Area, up in Columbus all the time for work and play though.

Here's my newest addition to the fleet (sorry for the verbage on the pics, couldn't find my originals)

732841851.jpg

728513746.jpg

Reactions: Rnl
Where do you like to fly in Columbus do you like to fly? I'm always looking for new picturesque places.

River is good, you alum Creek good I fly out in country makes it easy to fly everyday.

Work on sawmill fly in Ostrander bout 20 min. from you. 1200 miles so far, your going to love this thing. I have mavic pro, film alot of wildlife. (deer)

Nice! Yeah, it has a lot of features. I think once I've got a few thousand hours in, I'll pick-up the Mavic Pro 2 when that's available. Right now, I have zero hours in. :D

River is good, you alum Creek good I fly out in country makes it easy to fly everyday.
Awesome. I'll bring one of my birds with me next time I'm up there. I was just down in Cincinnati yesterday and filmed this Hyperlapse:

Reactions: paulmike3
Take your time, learn the bird, relax and enjoy.

Awesome. I'll bring one of my birds with me next time I'm up there. I was just down in Cincinnati yesterday and filmed this Hyperlapse:
This is great! Would you mind sharing the location of your take off? I live in Cinci and would love to do this. Thanks!

This is great! Would you mind sharing the location of your take off? I live in Cinci and would love to do this. Thanks!
I actually took off from Newport at the bottom of the levy in front of the aquarium.

I live outside Lancaster and work in Dublin. I fly occasionally here in Dublin if it’s a super nice day and I want to get out of my office for a little bit on lunch. I always make sure to clear my flights with OSU’s tower. I would meet up and fly with people in the area or take recommendations on places to fly.

Just checking in from the Gahanna area. I've been flying a Mavic Air (my first drone) since June, and I'm always looking for new interesting places to fly in the Central Ohio area. So far, I've taken the drone to Hoover Reservoir Park and the drone field at Scioto Grove Metro Park (and my own condo complex near Hamilton Road and Morse Road).

Larry

I live outside Lancaster and work in Dublin. I fly occasionally here in Dublin if it’s a super nice day and I want to get out of my office for a little bit on lunch. I always make sure to clear my flights with OSU’s tower. I would meet up and fly with people in the area or take recommendations on places to fly.
How do you check in with the OSU tower? What exactly do you say? I have registered my Mavic 2 and have passed the Part 107. I live in Hilliard and my boyfriend is in Dublin- like RIGHT next to the airport. I've read that you can no longer call and notify towers...that you have to fill out an online form an maybe wait up until 90 days? Do you ever fly downtown? If you do, do you contact the CMH tower?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98