DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Countryside Poland - my first flight and first video ever

KartofeL

Reactions

Some footage from Poland. This was my first flight with a drone ever and this is my first video ever. I have some amateur experience with photography thoug, so color grading wasn't hard for me. I must watch some tutorials how to move around Davinci Resolve for future videos.
I'm curious what you think.

P.s.
I've sent this video as 4K - why it only shows as 1080p?

Edit:
Now it appears to be in 4K - enjoy

Last edited:

Some footage from Poland. This was my first flight with a drone ever and this is my first video ever. I have some amateur experience with photography thoug, so color grading wasn't hard for me. I must watch some tutorials how to move around Davinci Resolve for future videos.

P.s.
Hi KartofeL, great first video and flying your drone ?

P.s.
Very impressive for a first flight and video! Very nice!

P.s.
Likely in the settings you have for your YouTube channel. Also, in the U.S. a lower resolution version is available very quickly and the the site uploads the hi def version... has taken as long as an hour for me on a gigabit connection.

Reactions: KartofeL
Likely in the settings you have for your YouTube channel. Also, in the U.S. a lower resolution version is available very quickly and the the site uploads the hi def version... has taken as long as an hour for me on a gigabit connection.
Thanks for the response. Setings I adjiusted in Davinci Reolve for 4K and I checked it twice. Video file has 2,59 GB and resolution is 4K. What is curious it now is 4K on youtube :) It was over an hour upload and it was all done before I posted this video. Firstly it was only 1080p (even 30 min ago) but now I checked again and it's 4K - strange.

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks for the response. Setings I adjiusted in Davinci Reolve for 4K and I checked it twice. Video file has 2,59 GB and resolution is 4K. What is curious it now is 4K on youtube :) It was over an hour upload and it was all done before I posted this video. Firstly it was only 1080p (even 30 min ago) but now I checked again and it's 4K - strange.
Just how it works.

Reactions: KartofeL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eswanson