DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Deanston Distillery

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Deanston distillery. Located near the village of Doune in Scotland it has been producing a single malt whisky since 1966. The building itself has stood since 1785 when it started out as a cotton mill and operated as such for the next 180 years before being re-purposed as a distillery. Anyway, hope you enjoy the short video.

Another nice video!

Nice video with a view the guides can't provide.

We were there this past November. Didn't do a tour, but did taste several different drams. There was a representative from the Bunnahabain distillery as well. It was just me and my wife in the tasting so we had a really nice time drinking whisky and talking to her (Bunnahabain rep) and the Deanston rep. Learned a lot and brought back more than our fair share of bottles.

Nice video with a view the guides can't provide.

We were there this past November. Didn't do a tour, but did taste several different drams. There was a representative from the Bunnahabain distillery as well. It was just me and my wife in the tasting so we had a really nice time drinking whisky and talking to her (Bunnahabain rep) and the Deanston rep. Learned a lot and brought back more than our fair share of bottles.
I'm not really a whisky lover but just happened to be out & about that day and thought it might make a decent video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13