DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected

Hi,

I've updated to the latest firmware (.800) and everything went well (I usually keep my firmware updated).
But today I've experienced a strange behaviour, this message: "Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected" was shown more than once and for the first time. I don't know if it's related, I guess so, but my video stream (to the controller) was laggy and sometimes stayed stucked for a few long seconds.

Anyone experienced this?
Thanks.

ps: DJI GO 4 (4.1.2) on iPhone 6 with iOS 10.3.2.
I've used a memory clean app but nothing changed...

OK this isn't an old problem i just encountered it again in July 2018
Ipad mini 2 running IOS 11.4
DJI go 4.2.22
MAVIC PRO was running V04.01.0100 all working fine 5 days ago
upgraded both the RC and aircraft to V04.01.400 using dji asst 2 and the problems started screen 3 seconds behind , jerky and reportinf CPU overload
Downgraded RC and aircraft back to V01.01.0100 and problems stopped never even rebooted the ipad

Hi,

I've updated to the latest firmware (.800) and everything went well (I usually keep my firmware updated).
But today I've experienced a strange behaviour, this message: "Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected" was shown more than once and for the first time. I don't know if it's related, I guess so, but my video stream (to the controller) was laggy and sometimes stayed stucked for a few long seconds.

Anyone experienced this?
Thanks.

ps: DJI GO 4 (4.1.2) on iPhone 6 with iOS 10.3.2.
I've used a memory clean app but nothing changed...

OK this isn't an old problem i just encountered it again in July 2018
Ipad mini 2 running IOS 11.4
DJI go 4.2.22
MAVIC PRO was running V04.01.0100 all working fine 5 days ago
upgraded both the RC and aircraft to V04.01.400 using dji asst 2 and the problems started screen 3 seconds behind , jerky and reportinf CPU overload
Downgraded RC and aircraft back to V01.01.0100 and problems stopped never even rebooted the ipad

Been using iPad mini 3 and latest GO 4 app. Was getting this message until I went into iPad Settings and turned off Background App Refresh in General Settings. That shuts that down device wide and haven’t had the message since.

No case (can't use mine with the controller) no other app opened and I've used battery doctor to "clean" memory. It's strange never happened before...

As for "Device CPU fully loaded" device stands for mobile phone or the Mavic itself? I guess it's related to the mobile device.
It’s the mobile device is having issues

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair