DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Spiraled out of Control , crashed and destroyed

For those who check your props consistantly, how many times, or how often have you come across a scenario where the prop was discovered to NOT be installed correctly?

I keep my AC in a case that allows the props to stay on. I check them before every flight, but no, never had an issue where a prop was loose before a flight.

The .txt log would confirm the attitude data, and the DAT file from either the mobile device or the aircraft

Do I understand correctly that you can get all the information needed to analyze a crash from the mobile device? What additional data can be obtained from the AC.
I have a MPP and I am using an iPad Air for my display.

Do I understand correctly that you can get all the information needed to analyze a crash from the mobile device? What additional data can be obtained from the AC.
I have a MPP and I am using an iPad Air for my display.

The mobile device has most of the data, but just at a much lower sample rate than the aircraft DAT and with a significant latency. That's especially important for diagnosing power failures. The mobile logs also miss all data if the downlink is interrupted, whereas the aircraft DAT is continuous from power up to shut down.

Is it possible for high wind to cause a folding prop to fold onto itself? Does anyone think that one of the props became separated?

Is it possible for high wind to cause a folding prop to fold onto itself? Does anyone think that one of the props became separated?

The centripetal forces are much higher than the drag forces. If they were not then the design would never work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure