DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Ship Filming - How to find them to film them!

One of the most useful features for drone flyers is that you can check the actual wind strength and direction being recorded by the ship.
Much better than relying on forecasts.

Here's a shot of Grouse Hunter that you showed in the app:
DJI_0224aa-XL.jpg

You should contact them and apply for a receiver. They sent me one two years ago and once you start feeding them they give you a premium account

They will send you a little box that you can connect to your network, an antenna and wiring

A real plus is you can log into the box and watch the ships in real time. faster then marine traffic updates

One of the most useful features for drone flyers is that you can check the actual wind strength and direction being recorded by the ship.
Much better than relying on forecasts.

Here's a shot of Grouse Hunter that you showed in the app:
DJI_0224aa-XL.jpg

Great photo. I really want to take a photo of a shipping container ship. I dont get many of these near the dock I work at

Thanks for the feedback.

If you'd like to see more cinematic style and tips video from me. Subscribe to my channel, I would appreciate it. It will help it grow

Thanks for the feedback.

If you'd like to see more cinematic style and tips video from me. Subscribe to my channel, I would appreciate it. It will help it grow
Done

Perhaps you would subscribe to mine.

I am trying to reach 100 subscribers to unlock custom URL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69