DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Elevate Your Senses: A Spectacular Drone Sunset Experience

MrWolfman

Reactions

Elevate your senses and indulge in a sensory feast as our drone captures the magic of a sunset from a unique vantage point. Feel the warmth of the fading sunlight and the gentle breeze as you immerse yourself in the beauty of nature's daily spectacle.

Please like and subscribe if you would like to see more it really helps

#dji #drones #relax #sunset

Elevate your senses and indulge in a sensory feast as our drone captures the magic of a sunset from a unique vantage point. Feel the warmth of the fading sunlight and the gentle breeze as you immerse yourself in the beauty of nature's daily spectacle.

Please like and subscribe if you would like to see more it really helps

#dji #drones #relax #sunset
Sorry to say this was not that as impressive as you had built it up to be. I was expecting a great fireball falling into the horizon. Instead, I saw a cloud bank blocking most of the horizon and the sun and a lot of 360 degree rotations. Sorry if you want honest feedback from a lifetime photographer of sunsets.

Dale
Miami

Sorry to say this was not that as impressive as you had built it up to be. I was expecting a great fireball falling into the horizon. Instead, I saw a cloud bank blocking most of the horizon and the sun and a lot of 360 degree rotations. Sorry if you want honest feedback from a lifetime photographer of sunsets.

Dale
Miami

no problem thanks for the feedback and thank you for watching anyway

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook