DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FOUND: Eugene, Or. DJI Mavicpro

Jay1234

Reactions
Greetings all,
I found a DJI MavicPro stuck in a low tree in Eugene, Oregon. Looks like it may have been there a while, the battery is dead on it, however still working, it lit green when I first pressed the button.

I am trying to find the owner, write me on the board and then pm me the mavic number.

Thanks, Jay

Could be one of mine! I lost one awhile ago in Eugene on my way down to Medford. PM'd you.

Greetings all,
I found a DJI MavicPro stuck in a low tree in Eugene, Oregon. Looks like it may have been there a while, the battery is dead on it, however still working, it lit green when I first pressed the button.

I am trying to find the owner, write me on the board and then pm me the mavic number.

Kudos to you for doing the right thing.

Did you look at the video footage on the SD card? That might provide some clues.

ETA: You might also pull the flight data and see where it's been.

Last edited:
The SD card is corrupted, I may have gotten it wet when I swam back across the river with it in my hand. However the Mavic stayed on for days after when I would hit the power button. If anyone wants this than pm me the Mavic #
It was found across from the Oregon Univ. Football stadium, in a tree on a island in the middle of the river.

If you contact dji support, they might be able to tell you who the owner is based on the serial number. Especially if the person had dji care fresh.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000