DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Gimbal and Main Controller Disconnected"

hnwmavic

Reactions
Bought a mavic pro brand new, hasn't flown yet. Each prop motor makes its own 'beeb' noise but slightly out of sync with each other. This happens abut 10seconds after powering on the aircraft.
The RC connects and my phone displays the cameras vision but I have no control over what the drone does.

My phone displays the message "Gimbal and main controller disconnected". Can't get the drone to fly and also can't reset to factory default (tried on the assistant 2 app).

Has anyone had the same problem and can help?
Thank you.

Bought a mavic pro brand new, hasn't flown yet. Each prop motor makes its own 'beeb' noise but slightly out of sync with each other. This happens abut 10seconds after powering on the aircraft.
The RC connects and my phone displays the cameras vision but I have no control over what the drone does.

My phone displays the message "Gimbal and main controller disconnected". Can't get the drone to fly and also can't reset to factory default (tried on the assistant 2 app).

Has anyone had the same problem and can help?
Thank you.
@Thunderdrones might have some idea, was it in a crash? Sounds almost like some internal things might have gotten unplugged somehow.

Reactions: hnwmavic
My RC screen also only displays the RC's battery life, apart from that it is blank.

Yeah, that definetly doesn't look normal. As Kilrah said, I would look at returning it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots