DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Drift AND Panorama Failures (Android/Google Pixel 2)

Got the program working by restarting Windows 10 in a special mode without driver authentication certificates and reinstalling. I have done the reset/new firmware and calibration, but may take a few day to get time to go test it out.

Reactions: DanielSon
Well that plan faield, Assistant 2 will not work. Says I have a 2-3 connected, when I hit it I just get a white screen.
Yeah I had that same result when I tried it on my mac, but it worked on a PC. Booo hiss. That assistant software seems pretty archaic for some reason.

Constant gimbal drift and when I am trying to take Panos it will take one pic then freeze up, locking me out of the camera function. I have to fly home, land, reset, launch and return.
Mine does this if. ...im in sport mode and forget....take pano freeze ....have to reset drone....or im in pmode and apas is on ....apas will for some reason let a pano start one or two pics but then freezes have to reset drone again. So i keep apas off if i want to take panos and make sure i am not in sport mode. Also u cant be to high like over 250 or 300? It complains about altitude and taking panos....pretty sure these will be fixed in fw updates so not worried about it.

Reactions: DanielSon
I did the whole reset thing, took it out last night and it still has drift issues. Pano is working for the most part, there is some warping in most the images so I didn't use any of them. I made sure I was in normal flight and I have APAS off permanently as I don't trust it. I suppose I'll just have to wait for updates.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness