DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Grumpy old git with new toy

Darkmanthree

Reactions
Hi just got myself a mavic mini as a new hobby. life has just trown me a curve ball and need somthing to take my mind off it. weather out side too windy to fly so been flying in doors, slowly getting used to the controls. thanks for letting me join this forum. I based in South Hertfordshire uk
Kind regards

Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, GA. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome. I have learned a lot of UK slang but what is a “git”?

noun
INFORMAL•BRITISH

1. an unpleasant or contemptible person.
    "that mean old git"
But it's also said in an affectionate way too. IE if I'm meeting a very old friend we might say "Hello you old git" then hug each other.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi just got myself a mavic mini as a new hobby. life has just trown me a curve ball and need somthing to take my mind off it. weather out side too windy to fly so been flying in doors, slowly getting used to the controls. thanks for letting me join this forum. I based in South Hertfordshire uk
Kind regards
Welcome from North Hertfordshire, I'm also new only had the MM for a week or so but loving every minute of it so far.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone