DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Have you ever felt LOST?

Hi mates.
After 4 days of recording and a bunch more of editing, I managed to finish a "cinematic" video to say the least. I know its no movie trailer, but I tried.
?

Seriously looking forward for feedback and what can I do better next time, especially about "sound design" which I'm not sure about it at this moment.
?

Recorded with the help of DJI Mavic Mini and a HERO9, edited in Premiere Pro
?

Wow. Well done!

I'd boost the vocal just a little.

Excellent video and music, however, I had a little hard time understanding the woman's voice at times. Very well done indeed!

Jesus Christ I WAS NOT EXPECTING so many reactions since last time I checked the thread!

This is a surprise to me! ****!

Ok and trying to tell my opinion, here it goes..

To those saying the voiceover sound was off, as in too low, YES! You are right in some way. Someone else explained the following things to me and I will explain it in the same way to you guys:
When I did the sound mixing, I have been using some relatively high quality AKG headphones. If I watch the video with those headphones on or at least with Dolby Sound capable speakers ON, the voiceover seems just fine. But when I play the video using low quality headphones or not capable dolby sound mobile phone, or tv in that case, the voiceover is not so audible anymore. Basically the mistake I made is that I did the sound design using high quality headphones and didn't checked how it can be heard by the rest of the public which may play the video on different devices.
So that's that. Will learn from it for sure!

Also to the ones saying the story doesn't make a lot of sense, don't worry, it didn't made too much sense for me either, but I really tried putting some sense in it, with the footage I got, and for me, getting this result, is quite satisfying. Obviously will do a lot better with next video which I will publish within a week. I hope the story in that one is not as dumb as this one. Haha.

Also, if there is such a good reaction to the video from you guys, I would kindly ask to also subscribe to my channel.
Obviously feedback is fuel to me, so I am very grateful to it, but a sub would also mean a lot.

Looking forward for more toughts from you! ^_^

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/JustaHERO/

Reactions: Sky Wombat
Sorry for double post, but due to the nice reactions I got here, I made another thread for the following video ^_^

Very well done!! I am impressed.

If you want some creative feedback, I would suggest looking up "Peter McKinnon". He has a YouTube

channel that deals with this kind of video production. I am sure he would be more than willing to share

some helpful suggestions to bring you to the next level.

Cheers mate. Can't wait to see your next video.

Very cinematic and nice post processing and grading. It allows me to use a word I never get to use...it's very enigmatic...! And that's its beauty.

Hi again mates. Thanks very much for your kind support and opinions. Also, regarding the Peter McKinnon suggestion, I am a big fan of him, but unfortunately I don't see myself being featured in one of his videos too soon... haha. And I don't think he has any running contests at this point in time. What else to do? I don't think contacting him will do me any good since in my opinion there's zero chances that he even reads the email lol.

Nevertheless, good opinions like all that I've got here from you guys, are fuel to me and makes me go forward no matter what. Looking forward for all of you to watch my next video. Hope I will publish it somewhere near the end of this week. I hope.

Thank you guys again! ^_^

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54