DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ålgård, Norway!

Hello from the Crossroads of America decolitas.

Nice to meet you Thomas. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I'm Thomas from Norway and I have Air 2 and Air 2S.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Just in case you do not have the links…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air and the Air 2S , including the User Manuals.

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm Thomas from Norway and I have Air 2 and Air 2S. Been flying drones for a year by now and loves to check in on this forum to
learn and experience visual imagery! Thanks for sharing everything you do, guys!

Pilot out!
Greetings from Colorado, USA🇺🇸, welcome to the forum🎄

Velkommen til forumet vårt, fra Hauptmann, i Nord-Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

Visited Norway years ago. Loved it!!! That was before drones were invented. Planning on a return trip with my drones! My wife fell in love with Norway from watching the Lillehammer Winter Olympics on TV. She wants to go in the Winter (BRRR) LOL!

We have over 150,000 members who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad for å ha deg med oss!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

English-Norwegian courtesy of Google Translate

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78