DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BlazeAir

Reactions
Hi,

I finally received my Mavic and the mail and couldn't be more thrilled! It is everything as advertised, AND MORE! I have been so impressed with this drone and all of its features!
Here is my maiden flight over Gold Medal Park in Minneapolis, Minnesota:

Mavic Meets Gold Medal Park

Also, I have been uploading to the site AirVuz.com. I really like how it is strictly for drone videos, and have found their Mavic content is great. Anyone else have thoughts on their favorite site to upload their footage to? Would love to know of other places!

Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Thanks for the welcome and the info!

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

485878f3ee5436905ffcdee115586351.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi ... first time here, and hoping to see plenty of local activity. As an 'older' pilot, I graduated from a P3P and Chrome prior to that. Short hops around MSP and north. Headed for Washington and Montana soon.My primary concern deals with the preponderance of sea-plane bases in the area, that legally require notification of flights. And of course good sense would dictate cautious observation of choppers doing mosquito abatement in MSP. I've seen them way below the drone ceiling. My other concern is NFZ for local parks. The good, bad and ugly?

Hi,

I finally received my Mavic and the mail and couldn't be more thrilled! It is everything as advertised, AND MORE! I have been so impressed with this drone and all of its features!
Here is my maiden flight over Gold Medal Park in Minneapolis, Minnesota:

Mavic Meets Gold Medal Park

Also, I have been uploading to the site AirVuz.com. I really like how it is strictly for drone videos, and have found their Mavic content is great. Anyone else have thoughts on their favorite site to upload their footage to? Would love to know of other places!

Thanks!
I am visiting family from Colorado. I have young cousins who would like to see my Spark in action. It looks like one can fly from Gold Medal Park without running afoul of the hospital heliports in the area? I probably don't need to go above 100' AGL.

Thanks in advance,

Erik

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+