DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Old Forge, PA, USA

BAPhoto

Reactions
Hello MavicPilots. Had my Mavic for about 3 weeks and have been racking up some hours in between the rain, snow and extreme wind and cold. Looking forward to some warmer weather and more adventures with this beauty. This is my first drone but have been flying fixed wing aircraft and hot air balloons as well as RC aircraft and helicopters since the 80's...yep last century! :) Was laid up for a while in December with a back issue so used the time to study for the Part 107 and passed it on January 6th. Having a blast and looking forward to meeting some of you to share experiences and tips. Thanks for all the knowledge sharing here.

Bernie

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePlots newest forum Bernie. :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks guys...Been using the forum as my go to for info. Been flying everyday unless there is harsh weather. Got some cool footage that I hope to post soon. Struggling with too high shutter speeds right now...the ND filters from DJI are backordered. But I keep practicing anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143