DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Seychelles islands!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I fly a Mavic Air and Mavic Mini and have enjoyed many flights. You will find all sorts of feedback, advice, and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy city, and now a city on lock down. I am sure you will
enjoy all the other pilots from around the world. Please, Check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips,
just let your fingers do the walking. Fly safe, and have fun.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. You live in a beautiful part of the world. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to the forum! Was in Mahe and La Digue in the mid 1980's diving. Beautiful islands which I'd love to visit again when flights resume after the coronavirus allows. Would love to see aerial posts you shoot of the islands when you can.

Great to form part of the mavicpilots forum. Own a mavic mini since Dec 2019.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot