DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to buy a cheap Mavic 3 or get 2 drones for the price of one.

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
I am sure somebody else post something similar but I made this spreadsheet yesterday for @Dale D that can be beneficial for somebody else.

1646068460074.png

Attachments

• Mavic 3 options.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 29
Great idea..... someone might consider this one on eBay to make it an even better deal. Comes with battery and standard controller.

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 4.41.55 PM.png

I am sure somebody else post something similar but I made this spreadsheet yesterday for @Dale D that can be beneficial for somebody else.

View attachment 144611
Option 3 still needs the $89 hub to charge multiple M3 batteries outside the aircraft. The Air 2S is also actually a Combo Air SS, which lists for $1299, minus the RC-N1. Should be able to get more than $950 for it, but since it is missing the $100 RC-N1, maybe not, but lots of people already have the RC-N1, if they own either a Mini 2 or Mavic Air 2, and wouldn't really need the additional RC-N1. They could just quickly rebind the RC-N1 with whichever drone they were currently flying.

Hello to all out there! I just spent the most wonderful two (2) days visiting ZeussFl in Tallahassee. I flew up from Miami for the 1 hour flight from Miami and enjoyed two wonderful days flying with Zeussfl.

Zeussfl took me under his wings, and we flew together at his prized lake site, where there are cypress trees, swamps, gators, exuberant bird life, and a great sunset. I got a chance to try out his M3 (I was still on the fence), and I showed him the few things I knew such as timelapse, Photoshop editing, etc. We are all fortunate to have such a talent on this forum. In addition, his wonderful wife made a special Dominican Republic meal for us that I will not forget soon. I have enough data now to keep me busy editing for the next several weeks and you all shall see the results eventually from both of us. The spread sheet was produced as we sat together at his monster power computer. By the end of the weekend, I was on tech overload! I have so many notes, it will take me a while to digest everything. But here is a big shout out for Zeussfl.

Regarding this spread sheet, this little trick works as long as DJI keeps its present combinations. I must admit that I am still on the fence because I am really not anxious to own two drones (M3 and Air 2). I would do it if I knew that there was a market out there for the brand new, still wrapped Air 2 for $950.00 USD. I would buy both the M3 and Pro controller, and the Air 2S with regular controller, and after selling off the Air 2 S I would still own the Mavic 3 and Pro controller a nd save nearly $1,000.

Dale
Miami

@Dale D thanks to you for all your advice and the wonderful weekend. We are lucky to have Dale as a forum member, he is a great person with tons of experience.

Here @Dale D giving me some advice where we was on the Lake Lafayette

DJI_0462.JPG

Late evening 360 Dji 0520

I have a new Mavic-3 Cine, priced at € 5,500 with three extra batteries. I also have a Mavic-2 Pro + Smart Controller and 4 extra frost resistant batteries! I can sell this! Less than 10 flight hours! If you are interested then make an offer! I live in Finland so I add freight to the sale price!

Reactions: CraigObe
The Air 2S FMC with the RC Pro must only be available in the US as I cannot find that configuration anywhere in Canada. Also, I just noticed that Amazon.ca raised the price of the standard M3 configuration $80 while the other configurations are the same price they have always been. Other well known Canadian vendors still have the price of the standard configuration listed at CAN$2669.00 so not sure what is going on with Amazon. I was considering ordering from Amazon because of their great return policies but not if their price is $80 more than I can get it from other well known vendors. Has there been a price increase on the standard package on Amazon in the US?

Chris

Amazon US just now

M3 FMC - $2999
M3 Standard - $2199
M3 Cine - $4999

Dronenerds has it

86467506-4678-4FD2-898D-D9A862371B13.png

Reactions: DJW43 and GadgetGuy
Really?
Two drones sell one and save 1000.00 on M3
You would actually be selling the Air2S Fly More Combo (not just the Air 2S), which lists for $1299, minus the $160 RC-N1, or buy an RC-N1 for $160 and include it, for $1100, which is still a $200 discount for a brand new Air 2S Fly More Combo!

Plenty of people here own multiples RC-N1 controllers willing to sell them for $50. You can sell easily the Air 2S fly More Combo without the RC for $950 as long as you do not activate or open any part of the package.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Plenty of people here own multiples RC-N1 controllers willing to sell them for $50. You can sell easily the Air 2S fly More Combo without the RC for $950 as long as you do not activate or open any part of the package.
That's what I thought, but I hadn't seen any RC-N1's, so I found a source selling them new, but they are currently out of stock anyway! So, buy one from one of us, and save some more money!

That's what I thought, but I hadn't seen any RC-N1's, so I found a source selling them new, but they are currently out of stock anyway! So, buy one from one of us, and save some more money!
The other fact is that if you own the DJI-RC PRO or Smart Controller, you do not need the RC-N1 unless you want to do something or sell one of your drones. I personally own 1 DJI RC Pro and 3 RC-N1. Only 1 RC-N1 is sufficient for me. But I kept in case I want to sell a drone. If you need one, just put the advertisement in the classifieds on the forum. I am sure somebody will show up.

The other fact is that if you own the DJI-RC PRO or Smart Controller, you do not need the RC-N1 unless you want to do something or sell one of your drones. I personally own 1 DJI RC Pro and 3 RC-N1. Only 1 RC-N1 is sufficient for me. But I kept in case I want to sell a drone. If you need one, just put the advertisement in the classifieds on the forum. I am sure somebody will show up.

Not entirely true. It remains to be seen how well Litchi will work on the RC Pro, so I am hanging on to my RC-N1 in case I need to run it through my phone or iPad. Assuming the SDK, once released, allows Litchi to work as expected of course.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15