DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I’ve finally gone Platinum!

Archon<>Procyon

Reactions
Hello all!
Wanted to do a quick shout out to whoever reads this post it’s my first time on this forum and I’m just testing the waters. Been flying drones for a couple years now but just a couple months back I finally purchased my first DJI. I decided on a Platinum Pro simply because it’s a bit more then the Mavic and it’s about as much as I could afford with the Mavic 2 being quite a bit more out of pocket. I know I could’ve went for the Air or the Mini or the Spark for that matter but from everything I’ve read and reviewed and the feedback from friends that fly ( Air and Mini ) this was my best option for the price.

Previous to the Platinum, everything I owned was MJX brand with the exception of an SJRC F11 Pro. The SJRC is really a great quadcopter for the price, in fact I think it’s way underpriced for the performance it has. The MJX were just kinda fun definitely nothing special.
Needless to say after flying the Platinum it’s pretty easy to see that the the other drones I have are just toys at best.
Ok then, I look forward to reading and interacting with all of you, I’ve already gained quite a lot of useful tips and tricks from reading the forums! You guys are quite the knowledgeable group!
From Ohio I say thanks for having me and I’ll be in touch ✌?image.jpg

welcome to the forum ,a good choice you will love it download the manual have a good read and enjoy

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum Archon<>Procyon . . . you made a great choice! It was calculated, researched and financially sound to do so. We all should be so diligent in our endeavors. We all will definitely benefit from you sir . . .

Look forward to your contributions. Fly safe and fly often!

Welcome to the forum from Georgia, USA. Good choice on the platinum.
You will find plenty of helpful information and advice. We look forward to your participation and you view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello all!
Wanted to do a quick shout out to whoever reads this post it’s my first time on this forum and I’m just testing the waters. Been flying drones for a couple years now but just a couple months back I finally purchased my first DJI. I decided on a Platinum Pro simply because it’s a bit more then the Mavic and it’s about as much as I could afford with the Mavic 2 being quite a bit more out of pocket. I know I could’ve went for the Air or the Mini or the Spark for that matter but from everything I’ve read and reviewed and the feedback from friends that fly ( Air and Mini ) this was my best option for the price.

Previous to the Platinum, everything I owned was MJX brand with the exception of an SJRC F11 Pro. The SJRC is really a great quadcopter for the price, in fact I think it’s way underpriced for the performance it has. The MJX were just kinda fun definitely nothing special.
Needless to say after flying the Platinum it’s pretty easy to see that the the other drones I have are just toys at best.
Ok then, I look forward to reading and interacting with all of you, I’ve already gained quite a lot of useful tips and tricks from reading the forums! You guys are quite the knowledgeable group!
From Ohio I say thanks for having me and I’ll be in touch ✌?View attachment 96149
Welcome to Mavic Pilots fellow Ohioan, I'm from Dayton Ohio. Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan