DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the federal government behind the mysterious drone sittings?

Photo Bomber

Reactions
Is this federal government behind the mysterious sittings of drones?

I'm starting to wonder if the government is involved in the mysterious sittings of drones in the sky's in the mid west.
I'm wondering if they are trying to influence the general public's thinking as to the the new Remote ID laws ?
I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence that these sittings started happening around the same time as the FFA wanting the public to submit their comments to the FFA on the new proposed Remote ID law ?
I'm wondering?...................
Check this out FAA Rule Changes Could Enable Remote IDs for Drones

Or Amazon testing overnight deliveries. :)

Or, upon thinking deeper "ouch", I'm wondering if it's the government or someone/business that has intrest/investment in Unmanned traffic management (UTM). I'm wondering ?

Be carefull what you say, it seems that Snowdon does not really like his appartment in Moscow :)

There are several threads in news about this heres 1
and as far as the FAA here’s where that is being discussed

Is this federal government behind the mysterious sittings of drones?

I'm starting to wonder if the government is involved in the mysterious sittings of drones in the sky's in the mid west.
I'm wondering if they are trying to influence the general public's thinking as to the the new Remote ID laws ?
I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence that these sittings started happening around the same time as the FFA wanting the public to submit their comments to the FFA on the new proposed Remote ID law ?
I'm wondering?...................
Check this out FAA Rule Changes Could Enable Remote IDs for Drones
Is a "sitting" anything like a sighting?

Could it be, perhaps, someone like Intel doing practice flights with their display drones?

Either way it’s fair to say that all this publicity means whatever’s going on is well documented and I look forward to seeing some good, clear and crisp video images.
After that I’d say a lot of questions will be answered.

Is a "sitting" anything like a sighting?

We get regular safety notifications about bears being sited in town, cited in town, and sighted in town. I'm sure those events are all linked.

We get regular safety notifications about bears being sited in town, cited in town, and sighted in town. I'm sure those events are all linked.

with a drone?

Reactions: old man mavic
i'm getting excited,about all the wondering what all these sightings are about i am sure we will learn the reasons soon i shouldn't wonder

Bet I know where this thread is going now. :)

Actually I saw even more about this on our late news last night. We live about 60 miles from Omaha in Iowa and these things have started showing up there in the country. One thing was clear, drones don’t sound and look like small planes from underneath. The folks that saw them were screaming attack of the drones. You could in a fairly good video see and hear these aren’t the drones your mother warned you about. Not even close.
im just surprised how this store and sighting keep migrating to the East. Maybe they’ll fly my way and we can catch one to finally put this mystery to bed once and for all.

In the meantime Jeff Bezos is watching.................
Funtime had by all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS