DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 switch to FCC mode using an android app

That shouldn't be a problem, they seem to be the same as RC-N1 (it's the one I have).

Maybe the phone is the problem? I'm running android 13 (Galaxy S20).

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall both FCC app and DJI Fly app?
Running Android 14, Pixel 6. Will try to uninstall them and report back, thanks.

Running Android 14, Pixel 6. Will try to uninstall them and report back, thanks.

Android 14 might be the problem. I've read that for sometime even the paid hacks had a problem with that. If the generous guy that made this hack and put it here doesn't upgrade it, it might simply not work with Android 14.

If that's the case, do you have an older phone, maybe?

Please let me know the outcome.

Good luck.

Android 14 might be the problem. I've read that for sometime even the paid hacks had a problem with that. If the generous guy that made this hack and put it here doesn't upgrade it, it might simply not work with Android 14.

If that's the case, do you have an older phone, maybe?

Please let me know the outcome.

Good luck.
I have android 14 (Oneplus 11) and the patch app is working just fine on my air2s. It did not work though on my Oneplus 6 (Android 11), same drone, same cables, same firmware.

Hello All,
I have created an android app which allows switching from CE to FCC mode .

APK is attached , usage (currently need to use bottom type C port for patch only):
1.connect mavic air 2 controller bottom type C cable to your android device , turn on the controller .
2.run my application and press the patch button .
3.change your phone usb connection to normal top one.
4.then open DJI fly app normally and you can obsereve the change in the transmission tab .
Link to the apk
Thank you!! It worked with my DJI Mini 4K. The 1km line did change and now I can fly it further than before. For me it's not permanent, every time I turn off the drone I have to apply the patch, but I don't care! I'm so happy it worked that I don't mind applying the patch every time I fly the drone .

Hello All,
I have created an android app which allows switching from CE to FCC mode .

APK is attached , usage (currently need to use bottom type C port for patch only):
1.connect mavic air 2 controller bottom type C cable to your android device , turn on the controller .
2.run my application and press the patch button .
3.change your phone usb connection to normal top one.
4.then open DJI fly app normally and you can obsereve the change in the transmission tab .
Link to the apk

Thank you!! It worked with my DJI Mini 4K. The 1km line did change and now I can fly it further than before. For me it's not permanent, every time I turn off the drone I have to apply the patch, but I don't care! I'm so happy it worked that I don't mind applying the patch every time I fly the drone .
Lucky you!
It worked with my ex-drone Mini 2 SE but unfortunately it doesn't with my new Air 3... 🙄

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad