DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Fell out of the sky dropped right out...

jaysrmc

Reactions
Because my son did not inspect his propellers prior to lift off and one wasn't on properly. I also noticed on his other MP1 cracks in the blades, hairline but still cracks... Double, triple check those blades.. His MP1 is fine, lucky for him he fall into a bush the softened up the crash. My MP is also ok but now that I just got my M2P I dont think I will be flying the MP1 very much.

Reactions: JimCanada and Porky
Because my son did not inspect his propellers prior to lift off and one wasn't on properly. I also noticed on his other MP1 cracks in the blades, hairline but still cracks... Double, triple check those blades.. His MP1 is fine, lucky for him he fall into a bush the softened up the crash. My MP is also ok but now that I just got my M2P I dont think I will be flying the MP1 very much.

That’s one of the reasons I check & double check everything before I fly. I’m a bit paranoid when it comes to doing all my checks, hence the double checking.

Well I suppose it’s better to be safe than sorry.;)

Reactions: Former Member
After checking the drone, I always fly low for at least 30 secs and observe if there are abnormalities before I fly high.

Reactions: Former Member

Like father like son haha cute man. How old is your kid?

Like father like son haha cute man. How old is your kid?
He is 10. He got his first drone like 2 years ago. The bebop 2 and then I got a MP and he lost interest in the bebop 2 because the MP is a way better aircraft than the bebop.. The good thing about the bebop 2 is that you can beat them into the ground and just buy replacement parts. Pretty cheap too. Distance and camera quality is what made me upgrade and then he kinda out grew his Bebop 2 and so he moved on to the MP1, now he has the zoom and I have the 2 pro.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan